Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

God is one only

dhaumya

India

Every religion describes God as omnipresent and omnipresent means present everywhere as we all know. If He, the God is omnipresent, He has to be one only because there can not be two “omnipresents” in the same space! Then what is the fight about? The fight is just about the name, some call him Allah and some call him by some other name ( Ishwar In India).

07:56 AM Jan 16 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

UR QUESTION IS ACTUALLY A MAIN POINT 

Then what is the fight about? The fight is just about the name, some call him Allah and some call him by some other name ….

BUT THERE IS ALSO ANOTHER DIFFERENCE IS THAT WE MUSLIMS DO BELIEVE ONLY ON ONE GOD NO ONE EQUAL OR LIKE TO HIM. NEITHER HE IS ANYONE SON NOR HIS ANY SON OR FAMILY.

IN HINDUISM AND BUDHAISM THEY BELIEVE ON DIFFERENT GODS  AND CHRISTEN LIKE JESUS IS SON OF ALLAH but it is not true here is only and only ONE omnipresent IS CALLED ALLAH OR GOD but no one is LIKE OR EQUAL TO HIM. main cuse of dispute is this actually.

09:36 AM Jan 16 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

Sweta u say  budahism and hinduasim says GOD is only one. the discussion over here is also on that point if every religion say GOD is only one then where is the conflict?  what is the fight about?

iam not the student of literature and history etc. but i have sense to analyze things, is it true or only based on doubts.i do respect to all religions. i think there is the lack of awearness thats why people going here and there , listening and watching to others what and how they are doing . why they make trust on peolpes and not anlayze things by ownself. politics,devils,black sheeps are every where. but it is upto us on which thing we do believe and make trust.  

all are influenced by media,politics and idealism. Open ur eyes and see the world and judge the world by ur own observation and search then definetly you reach on truth.

06:03 AM Jan 17 2008 |

dhaumya

India

Good job Shweta, very well said. Thanks for solving my purpose.

06:40 AM Jan 17 2008 |

yuesz

yuesz

Malaysia

god is only one….

wait n see, u will believe me…

08:13 AM Jan 17 2008 |

Lucas_3

Cameroon

thanks, it's just a mistake.GOD is one and the almigthy

08:39 AM Jan 17 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

Mark china i know sweta has answered.then what is the conclusion?

if we are understanding religion corrupted by some peolpes rather then majority then why majority going to support them and not make unity on one thing.and doing war against of each other?

iam sorry for my english but hope u get my point    

09:53 AM Jan 17 2008 |

philquad

philquad

Australia

oh dear, god, gods and whatever

does your gods help you speak english?

i thought you were here to learn?

if you want to pray, GO TO A  CHURCH 

07:23 AM Jan 24 2008 |