Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What kind of love can be called true love?

Dainel0000

Dainel0000

China

What kind of live can be called true love? Just the love which  can not be forget? How about the you got your broken by lose your lover? Tell me

09:04 AM Jan 16 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

linosayuri

linosayuri

China

i know what love is```

01:18 PM Jan 16 2008 |

cindyji

China

When I become older,my lover won't leave.

02:02 PM Jan 16 2008 |

princeton_girl1010

Israel

when we sacrifice everything to make this love success no matter what happen this is true love :)

04:12 PM Jan 16 2008 |

c_kawther

Tunisia

i believe it is love of GOD

07:16 PM Jan 16 2008 |

redfengye1234

China

I think mine love is true love .  yes ,i already got married . my wife is a kind hearted , beautuful  girl .  i am not a wealthy man .  actually speaking  very poor .  i injured my foot several month ago. very serious . she looked after me   about one month . help me  put the medicine , help me  cooked   , and do everything in the family . but never complained .  and  when we get on   work .one   day one call at least ,some times twor three calls .  i am very appreciate   her.

02:44 AM Jan 18 2008 |

Tina Yi

China

I think true love means love of trust and repect each other. no doubt and blame. Hope future husband and I both can accept challenge boldly and settle difficulty. Live a happy life….That’s enough ..

05:19 AM Jan 18 2008 |

honey_win

honey_win

China

LOVE IS L+O+V+E。NOT L+V+O+E。

05:38 AM Jan 18 2008 |

bombself

bombself

China

IS SOMONE HERE?I WANT TO ASK SOME QUESTION

05:48 AM Jan 18 2008 |

song_king

China

ture  love is something that you can't find its replacement.

06:52 AM Jan 18 2008 |

munchkinxo

munchkinxo

Philippines

Maybe that is when you wish for the happiness of the other person even if you know that you are not part of it. True love I guess is kinda complicated at times. Listen to your hear and you'll know the answer :-)

09:36 AM Jan 18 2008 |