Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you have a true friend?

BlackStar

BlackStar

Ukraine

I know that true friend are difficult to found.And i am interestend in your mind.Do you have true friend?

06:28 PM Jan 31 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lydia0

China

I think I don't have a true friend. so I feel so lonely. 

06:49 AM Feb 01 2008 |

leejin

leejin

China

i trust my friends,because they are kind,friendly and aways they could give me more useful advices and so on.Openning up to  the peaple around you ,you would find the true friendship really exist.:)

07:02 AM Feb 01 2008 |

ali p22men

ali p22men

Oman

i think that imposiple this time. because the hearts are change.

and no one has the clear heart

07:04 AM Feb 01 2008 |

respina

respina

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I have one, I know her for 8 years and really like her.

03:56 PM Feb 01 2008 |

cat m

cat m

China

i have seven,i love them

04:38 PM Feb 01 2008 |

bluese

bluese

Turkey

l have  seven,l love them

05:03 PM Feb 01 2008 |

englishlabor

China

I have several good friends,I consider them to be my ture friends although we always have opposite ideals.We like to share our experience with each other.I can't bare to think about the life without them

05:14 PM Feb 01 2008 |

leejin

leejin

China

don't be disappointed with all of the peaple around you.i don't know what  happen ed to you.But sometimes you should make an oppenning heart talk with your friends,maybe it is useful for you to overcome the gap.girl,please,please give your friends and you a chance 

04:58 AM Feb 02 2008 |

csyr

csyr

China

i have too .

they are one part of my body  i think

09:12 AM Feb 02 2008 |

BlackStar

BlackStar

Ukraine

WEll i have some good frineds but i can call them realy true friend thery are very funy and i love them but sometimes when i am bad nobody can help me sometimes i think that nobody can understand me.

02:12 PM Feb 02 2008 |