Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

this is a stupid story. can u tell me ur stupid answer?

cherryblossom_ljh

China

a stupid guy in a stupid world came to a stupid place for meeting a stupid girl… the stupid guy fell in stupid love with the stupid girl, but the stupid girl had only stupid impression on the stupid guy and she wanted to reject his stupid love. However, the stupid guy made a stupid resolution to continue this stupid love with the stupid girl…then, the stupid guy gave a stupid kiss to the stupid girl…

surprisingly, the stupid girl cried out and called her stupid brother to give a stupid lesson to the the stupid guy, so, the stupid girl's stupid brother gave a stupid punch to the stupid guy, but the stupid brother was stupider than the stupid guy because the stupid brother didnt know how to beat a stupid man. After that, the stupid guy called his stupid father to take a stupid revenge to the stupid girl's stupid brother, but the stupid guy's stupid father was stupidier than the stupid girl's stupid brother…

who was the stupid winner in the stupid fighting? can u give me your stupid answer?

06:56 PM Feb 19 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

OMG.,Don’t U say I’m one of stupid people! Just b’coz I don’t know the answer! Ha..ha..

10:07 PM Feb 19 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

CryI think i am a stupid reader who read astupid story about astupid guy ,girl ,brother, and father given by a stupid member in Ebaby

heheheh i am just kidding Laughing

i think the stupid girl is the winner coz she didn't involve in the stupid fight Kiss

01:27 AM Feb 20 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear cherry,

It's a very real story…all of us live the same life but we just don't admit but to call stupid 'stupid' is a sin of high quality  & only a stupid can call a stupid 'stupid'.

01:58 AM Feb 20 2008 |

theartist

Algeria

do not lie to others when others are sicer whith you, the tupid one is the lier!!!!!!

imagine that you will marry whith a lier can you trust or watch all the time. so never lie to a genious he will make you stupid all the time … lol. never forget that.

12:20 PM Feb 21 2008 |

fathma

fathma

Taiwan

Hi! Good day! every body !

Today,after reading that long story,I suddenly realize that I 'm another one of them.

05:33 AM Feb 22 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

stupid love. because after stupid love leave stupid ones become stupid dizzy in stupid fighting, stupid love will cause stupid guy meet stupid girl's stupid grandmother at behind of stupid home, so make stupid girl's stupid grandfather in stupid jealous. so on, finally, stupid come everywhere, that maybe rise a stupid world war III

10:28 AM Feb 22 2008 |

saudigirl

saudigirl

Saudi Arabia

i think the stupid girl..her decision was smart.. :)

12:18 PM Feb 22 2008 |

shanie

shanie

China

the stupid winner is love. It is love cuz the stupid boy cannot leave the girl, it is love cuz the stuipier brother to help the girl, it's love for them to get more and more stupid man to help. so we are in a stupid world full of stupid love.

hehe, just my stupid thought.

04:50 PM Feb 22 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

I wanna ask you another stupid question :

how many time word (  STUPID  ) have been written until now in this post ?

05:20 PM Feb 22 2008 |

theartist

Algeria

accept the reality stupid girl : you love stupid sexy & young boys but they had just an affection and pity coz some fear & sadness and stupid sexy & young boy regret the hard words that you told them (d6…)they didn’t know that stupid young & sexy boys had respect & stupid old girls haven’t any respect that’s the last thing that should be saved. stupid girls do not enter in a stupid psedo love relation when there’s only pity and friendly affection.
stupid girls want to attract the attention of people on her, just that so if you wasn’t loving that stupid young boy why you wrot ” u am dine on” the bag of the stupid & sexy boy and he was umbarrassed about that coz he had just an affection and pity coz her sadness and fear, he don’t want to heart her coz stupid boys are kind and don’t want make stupid girld crying, and he heared some stupid words from stupid people about her phisic and he was so umbarassed on how to tel no whith the sweetest way possible. stupid girls don’t think that pity and affection from a boy as sexiest as he is,is love so wake up.don’t think that the world is turning around you, stupid girls are not so beauty as they thought. that what stupid boys heared and thought but not accepted just because it’s not correct.

05:49 PM Feb 22 2008 |