Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Have u ever felt regretable?Have u ever wanted to say apology?Have u ever?

ThuyLinh

ThuyLinh

Viet Nam

In our life, we couldnot help making mistakes, not only one, maybe 10, 20 but the importance is that u realize it and repair it. Me too, many mistakes so i need to say apology. Not for my family, Not for my parents, my close friends. I want to say apology to a blind friend who i dont know name, and maybe he dont know me too …... i just want to apologize for my bad behavior in that day….......... what a volunteer did to a blind person , just stood there and watched…....when he had to go, to find his way in darkness…......... too bad…............................................

Maybe he can not see this, never he can but i just feel so regretable and hope he 'll accept my apology.

10:31 AM Mar 02 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

chakra

chakra

Indonesia

Confess that you were wrong yesterday and it will show that you are wise today. Apologizing is nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, it is a courageous thing to do. Get rid of your ego and apologize. You will find yourself light and free of guilt.

04:39 PM Mar 03 2008 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

It is too early to regret…It is too late to apology…

hehehehe TL….               ^

^

from aha

06:13 PM Mar 03 2008 |

star.gazer

star.gazer

Singapore

i think…anything i say now is much too late :(

03:19 PM Mar 04 2008 |