Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How can you imagine your future ?

Grecko

Grecko

Germany

I see me in maybe ,10 years, in the southern Australia.Many kids ^^ and  a well payed job as an engineer.And if I work very hard for that goal,maybe I can realize that!

08:36 PM Mar 11 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lclakers

China

These days in my life are almost the same.Eating,sleeping, study…Sometimes I regard me as a monk.And I think I will be a "monk" for a long time.For a long time,I will just be the same way as I am now.But fortunately,I appreciate this simple life which makes me happy every day.

And at the same time I hope that very person in the world can be happy every day.

02:59 PM Mar 12 2008 |

fanni szabo

Hungary

in 10 years I'll have a nice family, sweet children and a well-running bussiness as a director of a hotel. I guess I'll need 48 hours in one day to be able to do that Smile

04:20 PM Mar 12 2008 |

chocho317

chocho317

Japan

Future….

Grecko, you are 17 years old, You can imagine anything you like.

my future…

Maybe, with my future children and dogs and I would like to know how you are doing in here Ebaby on the same theme.

11:48 AM Mar 13 2008 |

DanilZ

DanilZ

Russian Federation

10 years..

2018..Im 34 years old..Good question

I'll create the firm -we'll provide winter sports service like a extreme snowboarding and ski tours in Kamchatka, India, Africa, South America, all over the world..maybe Antarcica)))Tongue out

To buy the island in the Pacific Ocean..sun..ocean..white sand..

02:33 PM Mar 13 2008 |

Kipi

Kipi

United Kingdom

well…. in ten time, I hopeing I could to be a designer as interoir.

If I study hard.. may be my dream will come ture..^^ Whoe…so many if if 

02:56 PM Mar 13 2008 |