Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Smile every minute , and life will Smile at you

nmo

nmo

Saudi Arabia

Hi

Smile and the World Smiles With You ..

just try to do that ..

take the things simply ..

don't be hopeless..

everything is OK in the end ,
 If it's not OK , then it's not the end ….
coz  it's not OK ..

please smile ..

search about truth , and when you find it , be sure , that you found the happiness..

Peace, love and prosperity to all

03:30 AM Mar 20 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nmo

nmo

Saudi Arabia

By the way ..

while I'm surfing the wikipedia site I found this nice talking about smile  :

In physiology, a smile is a facial expression formed by flexing the muscles most notably near both ends of the mouth. The smile can be also around the eyes. Among humans, it is customarily an expression of pleasure, happiness, or amusement, but can also be an involuntary expression of anxiety, in which case it can be known as a grimace. There is much evidence that smiling is a normal reaction to certain stimuli and occurs regardless of culture. Happiness is most often the cause of a smile. Here

Smile 

Just Smile … 

04:25 AM Mar 20 2008 |

chakra

chakra

Indonesia

Yes, that is absolutely true. The great Mahatma Gandhi said," You are not fully dressed until you wear a smile'. Smiling is a greeting, an acknowledgement of your good conduct etc. We smile because we are happy and we can be happy when we smile. Smiling is infectious. When we smile at people, they usually smile back unless they have a serious problem. So keep smiling and your life will be filled with happiness.

05:20 AM Mar 20 2008 |

louisa_happy

China

i can't agree more…

if everyone in the world smile more at each other,will there be so many arguments?

if every country in the world smile more at each other,will there be so many wars?

05:39 AM Mar 20 2008 |

nmo

nmo

Saudi Arabia

chakra

thanks for useful participating ..

louisa_happy

thanks for participating ..

======
if everyone in the world smile more at each other,will there be so many arguments?

if every country in the world smile more at each other,will there be so many wars?
======

who is said that ?!  Laughing

you can read what I wrote again ..

10:04 AM Mar 20 2008 |

nmo

nmo

Saudi Arabia

Hi friends

What do you feel when you're smiling ?  Are you feel fun and happiness ?

Please write your feeling ..

11:52 PM Mar 20 2008 |

spiritualeye

Lebanon

i smile and happy for u my friend …

12:29 AM Mar 21 2008 |

holly&honey

China

i absolutely agree that smiling is medicine to any hurt. sometimes a slight smile will be of great power. it can be of great encouragement to a person in difficulty.so show your smiling face to everyone around,things will become easier for you.

05:43 AM Mar 21 2008 |

bskyjolin

bskyjolin

China

smile to everyone,i think it is nothing to solve .

so freinds ,smile to everybody,especially to yourself.in our lives, lots of things will happen,and let us not happy.

so,smile to oneself,maybe it is the best way to solve something.

03:04 AM Mar 22 2008 |

nmo

nmo

Saudi Arabia

thanks for all ..

thanks a lot

02:43 AM Mar 25 2008 |

kain_x

China

Do u smile today?

if not,please smile

07:00 AM Mar 25 2008 |