Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

culture? why girls wear low-cut dress?

Luke

Luke

China

I have no idea that why girls wear low-cut dress or low dress? to show her breast? or  means freedom?  Could someone explain it?

08:14 AM Mar 21 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

wcocacola

wcocacola

China

Oh, I think it is cool! It has nothing bad. It's only a normal thing, just so so!

08:31 AM Mar 21 2008 |

Luke

Luke

China

yes, i did not judge it.  I didnt say it's bad or good. i just dont know WHY girls wears that.  did i make sense?

09:18 AM Mar 21 2008 |

longson ye

longson ye

China

everybody hope she's amazing, or attractive. it's a kind of good way to show their body shape by dress.  

09:30 AM Mar 21 2008 |

bilal_ rasheed47

Pakistan

i think they have lack cloth.

they are so poor.

its a jock,haha

09:40 AM Mar 21 2008 |

Luke

Luke

China

what else? guys…

07:54 AM Mar 22 2008 |

myomm

Myanmar

yes, they wear like that because they want to show us that they are getting freedom. They think that they are as same as men, and it's their right to wear whatever style they like short-cut or long or what else.

And the other point is that they just want to show to men that how much they are pretty and how they are attractive. That's is also concern with Psychology. Even they show their body parts and want people eyes on them, they are shy and afraid of eyes. Some people's eyes are very sharp and penetrate to them.

Anyway, they will wear short more and more in the future. 

11:06 AM Mar 22 2008 |

sunnygirl_only

Egypt

am the first girl respond hereSmile, i don't know why they do that but also don't know why they will not do that, in my country there are a lot don't wearing low or cut dress but that is return to customes and religions. because i am muslim i dont wear that because it is forbidden, and you should wear that only for your husband not for all men. and really am convinced of that.

12:07 PM Mar 22 2008 |

AZAD

AZAD

Iraq

I think many girls wear the cut dress because

She think of freedom and she want many boys show to her    

05:34 PM Mar 22 2008 |

rihab2008

rihab2008

Tunisia

This kind of girl is just superficial

05:44 PM Mar 22 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

MYOMM.,”U said girls will wear more and more short in the future”, I think it’s not right at all. ‘coz U know, fashion style know called ‘trends’. Trend is something that most popular at that time and followed by people , and it will bygone if there’s something new one! But ‘new’ doesn’t mean ‘real new’, sometimes it come from old style! Example: minidress, it’s old style!

12:12 AM Mar 23 2008 |