Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I really want find new friends and improve my english, maybe you can help me:))

Jagoda

Jagoda

Poland

Hi, I'm from Poland and I don't speak english very good. I want find some friends on this site. We can learn english together:)

It could be nice to make friends and learning english at the same.

contact me 

07:45 PM Nov 12 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jagoda

Jagoda

Poland

juliet89 good method to improve english is (i think) speak or write with someone in this language. Last I start write with girl from China, I tell her sth about me and vice versa:) It's really great write with someone from another country;) I recommend it

If it possible you can go to country, where you must speak in another language. In future I would like to go somewhere, where i could improve my english and maybe find work:)

see ya;)

06:23 PM Nov 29 2006 |

butterfly74

Turkey

I WANT LEAR ENGLISH TOO.BUT MY POSSİBİLİTY İS İNCAPABLE FOR LEARN ENGLISH.WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER.

SEE YOU

12:33 AM Dec 02 2006 |

MATIAS

Brazil

hi, really  need to make friend becasu I believe that we cam help  ane another.

bye

10:24 PM Dec 02 2006 |

MATIAS

Brazil

hi, really  need to make friend becasu I believe that we cam help  ane another.

bye

10:24 PM Dec 02 2006 |

blind

blind

Egypt

hii  jagota i'm  marco  & want  to  help eachother  my e_mailis  is   add me

01:44 PM Dec 03 2006 |

blind

blind

Egypt

hii everybody my e mail is (( marco_rabhan (hotmail.com) )) add  me to help each other

01:52 PM Dec 03 2006 |

SQN QSMANLI

Cyprus

nice to meet u my friend. ı added you to my english baby. ıf you wanna improve your english please talk wtih me
have a nice day

01:14 AM Dec 05 2006 |

Jagoda

Jagoda

Poland

Hi everyone!!

Thanks for all emails and for everything;) you are really fantastic. I will try write to you soon.

Take care:)
kisses:*

10:41 PM Dec 12 2006 |

senith

Sri Lanka

hi ,

I would like to friend with you and improve our english together.I am from sri lanka.

03:58 AM Dec 13 2006 |

MATIAS

Brazil

Hi,

I  really  need  find a  new friend who I can talk about read, music, travel, movies, stuffs like this, than  we cam grow up together, our knowlodge about everything. about the world, and who  knows large our horizont.

Matias

06:23 AM Dec 13 2006 |