Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How does your dreamgirl/boy look like?

maja_norway

Norway

How does your dreamgirl/boy look like??Laughing

Eyecolor, hair, physique…?

01:44 PM Mar 29 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mble

mble

Poland

I dream about boy with dimples :D

02:07 PM Mar 29 2008 |

Casiol

Casiol

Malaysia

hahah this is my fav one Wink

1) as tall as mikey way (he's 6 feet something)
2) also wearing glasses as him (but he's long sightedness—->>hyperopia Undecided ahh still ok!!)

3) as rich as donald trump hahah (not bill gates)

4) as naughty as tom kaulitzz

5) at least has this thing

6)and also this

7)and must be a warrior as him (below)

hahah lol sorry this is not what he will look like but that's what i'm looking for

hahaha ^^ i know it is almost impossible!!! 

03:00 PM Mar 29 2008 |

Orange

China

i dont like someone too handsome. that kind of boy tend to love many girls at the same time.

04:24 PM Mar 29 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

i like handsome man, brown,&with a dimple.. hahah Smile

04:42 PM Mar 29 2008 |

yaya.sweety

China

beautiful!!

aha!

05:49 PM Mar 29 2008 |

Casiol

Casiol

Malaysia

yup instead i did!!!

but i don't know i don't fall in love wif him so i think although u had dreamt much of ur dreamboy u still can't conclude that u will take him as ur love one

wink wink  ^^

08:40 AM Mar 30 2008 |

yaya.sweety

China

nice  and  have a big  heart

haha  like chinses english

05:18 PM Apr 02 2008 |

yaya.sweety

China

i main big heart like Chinese English

05:19 PM Apr 02 2008 |

mouna

mouna

Tunisia

I don't have an opinion, I have had so many things which I crave for, but I can't restrain them..

At the end, I have been convinced by the following story : once upon a time there was a girl whom many men asked for her hand..However, she refused all of them , just becaue they were not perfect and none of them had all the "qualities" she hoped for..

One day, her father brought her a basket full of "onions" : he asked her to taste all of them and tell him which was the best..

After doing it, she told her father there was no difference and they were all the same.. So she just married the first next man who asked for her.. 

What I mean isn't that men are bad , but they are just alike : they have good and bad things the same, and if you want a man to be like you wish , you just must have the ability to change him and make him suit for your wishes..

And we just need to believe that we have and will have a good man , besides we should not "over-dream" or "over-expect", but be optimistic and welcoming what comes to us with a heart wide-open..

09:24 PM Apr 12 2008 |

saudigirl

saudigirl

Saudi Arabia

if it's just a dream..i want him more handsome than Casiol's boy..and have more and more than Casiol's..:))) 

10:39 PM Apr 12 2008 |