Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is happiness for you?

Soni4

Soni4

Russian Federation

Some people feel happy when they're in love, others - when they are doing something useful for the society, and for someone family is a joy.))So many people, so many minds…

So, what makes U feel happy?

01:51 PM Apr 11 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

abdou 123

abdou 123

Algeria

my happiness is to do something to my country and to my algerian brothers and to the arabic people

yeah that is my happiness

vive l'algerie

02:43 PM Apr 11 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Happiness for me is to see my friends have a good life with their family.
Happiness for me is to see my favorite football club, AC MILAN win all their match. ;)

05:46 PM Apr 11 2008 |

cosXsinX

cosXsinX

France

Hmmm…what is hapiness?...I don't know.

For the example if a girlfriend makes you feel happy…I mean love,after she has left you,you're very sad…

So have you never noticed that a little time of joy is followed by a very big time of sadness?

05:52 PM Apr 11 2008 |

abdou 123

abdou 123

Algeria

u what make the hapiness and the sadness in ur life

u have to control ur emotions ….

i can do that in evry thing .. death .born . marigge. relationships …....... any thing exapet for my country

if my country cry i will cry . if my country smile i will smile

so tell me what really hit u in ur heart ?

06:50 PM Apr 11 2008 |

Soni4

Soni4

Russian Federation

I agree with abdou 123, all the emotions should be under our control!No matter how bad the situation is,it’s possible that it could be even worse)

07:48 PM Apr 11 2008 |

nichol147

nichol147

Malaysia

enjoy with my Family,lover make me happiness

08:44 PM Apr 11 2008 |

livetry

Tunisia

Peace of mind.

12:16 AM Apr 12 2008 |

renqingzheng

China

family members hava a healthy body;

wife love you and you love your wife and child

01:40 AM Apr 12 2008 |

a7beekmoot

a7beekmoot

Saudi Arabia

Happiness is very big expression that has different interoperation from person to person. In my opinion, I will be happy if I feel the god satisfy about my religion work. Also, my parents satisfy about me. In addition, when I feel I successes in my live I will be happy :)

06:51 AM Apr 12 2008 |

phamtran

phamtran

Viet Nam

happiness it depends on the time I have. sometimes I need money.Money is happiness.another time I need to love.Love is my happiness.

08:21 AM Apr 12 2008 |