Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

from which side did you come .............read the joke and than answer

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

A little girl asked her mother, "How did the human race come about?"

The Mother answered, "God made Adam and Eve; they had children and, so all mankind was made."

A few days later, the little girl asked her father the same question. The father answered, "Many years ago there were monkeys, and we developed from them."

The confused girl returns to her mother and says, "Mom, how is it possible that you told me that the human race was created by God , and Papa says we developed from monkeys?"

The Mother answers, "Well, dear, it is very simple. I told you about the origin of my side of the family, and your father told you about his side."

LaughingLaughing

09:07 AM Apr 25 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

do not be so serious  

do not upset and anger    

do not think I offend you , or try to attack your belives  ....... please

it is just a joke and how belive in the second theory ,  it is ok , does not mean he is bad  or some thing

it is scientific theory , and it must be respected  by all people  

09:14 AM Apr 25 2008 |

连喜

连喜

China

Laughing 

09:23 AM Apr 25 2008 |

munchkinxo

munchkinxo

Philippines

lol! nice joke!

09:34 AM Apr 25 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Hah Surprised...I take the mother's side…than I came from monkey..Laughing

12:15 PM Apr 25 2008 |

小草儿

小草儿

China

although it's a joke, but it shows the scientic theory.

everyone has his/her own opinion, we should respect him/her.

01:03 PM Apr 25 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

I respect the scientific theory  ,

01:11 PM Apr 25 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

oh , I did not think of it  in this way before ,  

good  point angle .

my intention was        (  just for lough )

08:48 AM Apr 26 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

the theory of evolution has no scientific basis, and that, on the contrary, evolutionist claims conflict with scientific facts. SO,I DON T RESPECT THE THEORY .

ıt IS A DECEIT!!

http://www.evolutiondeceit.com/

11:46 PM Apr 27 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

Professor Gary E. Parker was formerly an evolutionist. But like many other scientists, on the basis of research he did into paleontology and biology, he came to the conclusion that the theory of evolution was invalid. Here, he reveals his true thoughts about the variety of species:

… What spectacular variety we see among living things, both variation within kind and the stupendous number of different kinds. Most of us are awed by the spectacular variation in color, size, form, features, and function we see both within and among the incredible diversity of living things that grace our planet. Why so much variation?20

"How many creatures do not carry their provision with them! God provides for them and He will for you. He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing." (Qur'an 29: 60)

02:40 PM Apr 28 2008 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

NO, NO, NO I DO NOT RESPECT THAT IS NOT RESPECT ME AS HUMAN .

I RESPECT ONLY THE FACT WHICH SAYS :

THAT SOME OF MONKEYS AND BIGS, INDEED HAVE COME FROM SOME OF THE HUMANS WHOM HAD BEEN CURSED TO BECOME UNRESPECTED .

04:16 PM Apr 28 2008 |