Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you love your teacher?

Mirzogolib

Mirzogolib

Uzbekistan

Do you love your teacher? What is your problem?

01:42 PM Apr 30 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

i loved most of my teachers.but, i loved one the most.he was a caringand funny person . he was my teacher of english and i felt too sad when he died at the age of 36.he was too young and happy to live.i've never met someone like him.

01:42 PM Aug 10 2008 |

liang present

China

I guess you mean "love" here is kind of spark between man and woman. I hope I haven't taken this in a wrong way, have I ?

01:50 PM Aug 10 2008 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

I like some of my teachers for their capability of handling students. Besides the attitude of a teacher his/her knowledge is also a factor for deciding how good he/she is. I love many of my teachers especially the one who awakened the sleeping poet in me.

BTW mirzo I think there's a similarity between us. Hehe… When in 10th I was …<blush> infatuated with my biology teacher….Although in college now I still miss her ;)

08:08 PM Aug 10 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Yepp….Expecially my English teachers..They are not Turkish..And they know a bit Turkish but never talk in Turkish language..

Turkish is an interesting languge..To learn it, is too difficult..My English teacher is a Turkish citizen and live in Turkey about 20-25 years.. But I can say that > She knows Turksih languga about less than %40 .

Anway…When we talk slang or figurative, English teachers can't know what we want to mean..:) So all English lessons are so enjoying for us! :)

And we are in Science High School..So most of our lessons are in lab. So can't study in class so much..Becasue we always make practice..Use microscop, make experiments…:) and something like them

So we don't care about English lessons so much :)) :D So it is reason of  why my English is so terrible-bad! :)

:D:D

09:37 AM Aug 11 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

But my favory teacher is chemistry teacher.. In fact she is not a teacher… she is a chemistry engineer.. :) So she knows chemistry more than all teachers!

Viva my chemistry teacher!...

I love biology lessons but hate teacher..

Ohh… God gives patience to her husband..If i was her husband, I would divorce her after 2 days :)

09:43 AM Aug 11 2008 |

LQCN

China

OH DEAR

my maths teacher nearly looks like a boy  though he has become a father

i always feel nervous when i talk with him because my maths is bad。。。

once,

i saw him ,but i was behinde  him

so i decided to run away。。。

i did that

and。。。he  had a talk with me just about my action

he told me he had discovered me as soon as i turned

02:15 PM Aug 11 2008 |

LQCN

China

We all live in the yellow submarineyellow submarineyellow submarine!

have you ever heard this song?

a foreign teacher mike taught us

he's a lovely man!

and the song is also very good!

02:23 PM Aug 11 2008 |

lovelysara

lovelysara

United Arab Emirates

i respect them all but love ops no way hhhhhhh yes yes i love my English teacher i like her who is missss sue ^^

03:04 PM Aug 11 2008 |

hull2008

China

I don't like English teacher before,So my English is so bad now!I will understand our teacher,Because they hope has success our life.

09:57 AM Aug 17 2008 |

Wisces

Wisces

Viet Nam

No I dont

04:08 PM Aug 17 2008 |