Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what is your real name`s english mean ????

beratahmet

beratahmet

Turkey

mine is not aveible….

04:06 PM May 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

little elephant

United States

my Chinese name is " Chen yan min" , three chinees characters. "Chen" is my surname , namely, family name.

"Yan" 彦 , means morality and talent. "Min" 旻, means the sky in autumn-you can imagin a pretty landscape.

Maybe my parents wanna i would be a talented gir with morality and natural beauty.

09:37 AM May 10 2008 |

little elephant

United States

my Chinese name is " Chen yan min" , three chinese characters. "Chen" is my surname , namely, family name.

"Yan" 彦 , means morality and talent. "Min" 旻, means the sky in autumn-you can imagin a pretty landscape.

Maybe my parents wanna i would be a talented girl with morality and natural beauty.

09:39 AM May 10 2008 |

Jonwan

Jonwan

Saudi Arabia

My real name is nora and it means  in arabic the person who adds joy and happiness to the meeting Kiss Jonwan is berbaric old name  which means a kind of flower or a plantLaughing

10:14 AM May 10 2008 |

Small--Q

China

Morning

12:33 PM May 10 2008 |

连喜

连喜

China

happiness surplus happiness

01:33 PM May 10 2008 |

cobala004

cobala004

Viet Nam

My name in english : source a  stream.

12:49 PM May 12 2008 |

Hala

Hala

Jordan

My name is Arabi one it is Hala it means welcome in English

in Arab countries they say Hala Hala alot which means hello and welcome Laughing

and it has a story :_

that i am the third girl  my mother born and she said "welcome girls" so she named me Hala 

02:40 PM May 12 2008 |

Ma Huilong

China

my name is Ma Huilong ,...

06:09 PM May 12 2008 |

CEmre

Turkey

hey this is an interesting topic,in turkey,for example,each name has a meaning.my name is Duygu and it means feeling,emotion…

06:59 PM May 12 2008 |

sousou88

sousou88

Algeria

my name i soumaya and it means highness or exaltedness.

07:38 PM May 12 2008 |