Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

how do feel about malaysia

nichol147

nichol147

Malaysia

HEllo.Let's begin to talk here.so,what is you opinion about my country.Did you know MALAYSIA?

1.Glamour places,history,culture,foods ect.

04:01 PM May 08 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Hi nichol.actually I’m Indonesian and live in Indonesia.because of an error my country name still have been written as iran..I didn’t know much about malasya,but I think malasya is consisted of different races,such as malay,chinese and also indian.but I’m bit curious about the capturing of many indian protesters recently.what’s that all about?nice to know you..p.s.maybe you could tell us about interesting spots in malasya so if we have time we’d go there. : D

04:13 AM May 09 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

I have no experience related with your country, but soon I think about siti nurhaliza, search, wings, awie, rusty blade, may, screen, melissa, lefthanded, iklim, bumiputera rockers, ruhil and metalchild. many famous people from your country here, and proud of me ever did handshake with mus, M-A-Y band's vocalist former.  

06:58 AM May 09 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Zach’s post has reminded me about the lovely one cik siti nurhaliza.she’s so beautiful and looked innocence with her baby face-looking.I also admired her beautiful voice who distinguished her even from krisdayanti or the other Indonesian divas. unfortunately she’s got married.she’s broke my heart into pieces.. :D is that in malaysia she’s also as famous as she is in Indonesia?2 or 3 months ago she’s been invited as a guest at one talk show in Indonesia to promote her new album but then suddenly she’s dissapeared.is there any news about her in malaysia?: D

08:49 AM May 09 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Zach’s post has reminded me about the lovely one cik siti nurhaliza.she’s so beautiful and looked innocence with her baby face-looking.I also admired her beautiful voice who distinguished her even from krisdayanti or the other Indonesian divas. unfortunately she’s got married.she’s broke my heart into pieces.. :D is that in malaysia she’s also as famous as she is in Indonesia?2 or 3 months ago she’s been invited as a guest at one talk show in Indonesia to promote her new album but then suddenly she’s dissapeared.is there any news about her in malaysia?: D

08:53 AM May 09 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

don't worry qwen, malaysia still has one that younger and more beautiful than nurhaliza, named fishleong, is it right nichol? 

09:05 AM May 09 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

You seems to be knowing much about malaysian artists and malaysian stuffs,zach.I believed that you ever had an affair once with malaysian girls.isn’t it?: p

09:32 AM May 09 2008 |