Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

life seems always hard for me!

sohpier

sohpier

China

life seems hard for me, like study, like working, and  feeling, my work seems bad,for i always make mistakes and be blamed by my manger,boss and even colluage, i want to speak english well, but when it happens to talk to somebody, i become very nerverous and can speak a sentense well, it was really bad  for me, and i was really sad these days, i nearly forget how to smile, oh! why things happened in this way? why i can't do things well , why they always blame me ? why my sky so cloudy! what should i do to get my happiness back?

05:10 AM Dec 15 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zivon263

zivon263

China

hi,sohpier

i am sorry to know what had happened to u recently.remember these words:

u should step on it when ur trouble is still small and avoidalbe.

keeping smiling is  a good way to move on,in fact ,your attitude is the most important element.why not to consider things from a new persperctive.

wish u  happy every day!take it easy!

01:32 PM Dec 16 2006 |

sohpier

sohpier

China

hi zivon,

thanks very much for your word, i know well what should do in reall life,but it really a hard thing, for things not go as you think, it is always happens out of your way,  i do really want to do well and wnt to make everybody happy, but it seems hard and very unreal thing, but--- ok, i will be optimistic from now on and be a happy person, yes, i should not beat by the reality, i should try my best to live more confident!

yes,come on!

04:27 AM Dec 18 2006 |

sohpier

sohpier

China

hi alaa-f!

thanks for your word, yes, i am better now, things can't be changed, then i will change myself to suit it . i am sure i can do well in the future, for i have so many friends who support me always, thanks.hope you are happy too!

04:31 AM Dec 18 2006 |

xiyang0916

xiyang0916

China

hi,sohpier, be happier.

don't be pessimistic,  it's harmful both on health and on personal development.  

the world we live is colorful and a varied one. fortune and lost are both around us, we can't require all the good greedily.

you may depress  at some parts  but fortunate  at others,such as: somebody you love says love you , you bought  pretty skirt at lower prices  than others ,etc. 

so , cherish  what you own now , better what you can do well , give up what never belong to you .    believe that there is hope unless the death

08:50 AM Dec 19 2006 |

Nida786

Nida786

Pakistan

if life is very hard for then  you NEED  PUSH

PUSH = Pray Until Something Happen

nida 

09:40 AM Dec 19 2006 |

Berni

Berni

United Kingdom

Don't worry Sohpier!

When I am feeling sad, I go and do something I love to do, my favourite thing to relax me is to draw or read. Sometimes I write down how I am feeling.

Maybe explain to your boss that you feel nervous? I am sure he would be a bit more understanding. There is nothing wrong with asking for help.

Be happy and smile! :) Hope things get better for you soon.

02:42 PM Dec 19 2006 |

hermann

hermann

Latvia

I don’t know how to smile too.

05:34 PM Feb 18 2007 |

hermann

hermann

Latvia

Do you have any hobbies? Something besides your job… Do you have somebody to embrace?   

05:40 PM Feb 18 2007 |

Warren G

Warren G

Canada

Sophier…I want to run something by you that might do the trick. I was actually in the same position about a year ago. My boss yelled at me every day and after a while I realized I was sad all the time. I wasn't my self and it seemed that life was such a struggle every day I woke up. My point being… I found out that I had EMOTIONAL RETENTION , Negative emotions can actually be stored in the brain until they are released. It's the cause of depression, anxiety etc. If I were you I would check out the NEGATIVE EMOTIONAL RELEASE TREATMENT. It doesn't hurt to go… It is expensive but it is worth EVERY dime! Actually everyone has emotional retention, it's just to what degree. So you could use it anyways.

Please keep in touch with me so I can see how you are doing.

Warren G

10:24 PM Feb 19 2007 |

nugroho

nugroho

Indonesia

Hi Sohpier, I experienced the same situation that you are facing now, it's about six or seven years ago, I couldn't remember it exactly when it's been changed. But, one thing that I remember is I have changed.

Before receiving respect from others, you should respect and proud yourself. After seeing that your potential is bigger than what you have been told then you will feel comfortably, and success will come to you soon.

I started by learning from the best teachers and gurus in the world. Who were they? They were motivational writters who wrote step by step lesson how to be changed from caterpillar become butterfly.

There are so many valuable books, you could find them in bookstore, just follow your heart when chosing them and you will find the best books for you.

Hope everything get better.

08:55 AM Feb 20 2007 |