Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

friend in need....

freedom boy

Oman

Wht will you do?

when you need to  your friend and he or she live you in your problem…

maby when you cray he or she is saying…No this is your prblem…

what will you do?

05:25 PM Jun 19 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sawdestination

Mexico

If it´s my fault that causes the problem (robbery, kill somebody), I have to resolve it, maybe I would expect for a little help or advices, but I have to take responsability in order to learn a lesson about it.

But, if it´s a problem out of proportion or caused by anothers (disease for example), of course I would expect my friends to be there, or received a call, mail, I don´t know. You will know who your true friends are when you were in a problem or bad situation.

06:41 PM Jun 19 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

I shall love !!!!!

02:32 AM Jun 20 2008 |

freedom boy

Oman

i think so  sawdestination…..Cool

05:45 AM Jun 20 2008 |

Bluemanul

Ecuador

A true friend will do anything to help you. If he or she leaves you when you need them they are not friends of you.  

06:05 AM Jun 20 2008 |

srimathi

India

I don't agree Blumanul's thought. How you are saying like that.. I have a friend. He was doing something very wrong. 

We asked him to stop doing it. But he doesn't care our words and ignored our friendship.. Now he is saying that he realized his mistake and want to back in our friends group.. Do you think that we could forgive him? 

Srimathi.

06:20 AM Jun 20 2008 |

mouna

mouna

Tunisia

A person who says or behaves like that when you need them has never been a friend, l guess ! Friends should be there whenever you are lonely or desperate, happy or so delighted ! It means they are happier more than you when you feel glad, never make your tear drop on your cheeks..

Friendship for me is basically grounded on sacrifice, respect and love!

08:59 AM Jun 20 2008 |