Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

WHEN WILL END FOR WORLD? AND GLOBAL WARMING..

Yakamoz

Yakamoz

Turkey

WE ALWAYS SEE FROM MEDIA, BUT WE CAN SEE IF WE LOOK WITH SERIOUS TO NATUREGLOBAL WARMING IS MAKE THE BAD EVERYDAYWE MUST DO IT SOMETHING BUT WHAT? CAN YOU WRITE YOUR OPINIONS, YOUR BUSTLE ABOUT IT ?

10:20 AM Jun 24 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Yakamoz

Yakamoz

Turkey

and of course i wait your solution about it. thnx from now!

10:22 AM Jun 24 2008 |

Frozon

Frozon

China

i feel we are close to the  doomsday .. and i aslo feel there are some heros whose' responsibility is saving the world

Look what happened in China all one year Ice Crash,Earthquake,Flood.. All these never happened at same time before.

01:57 PM Jun 24 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

Nothing will happen, Every one is exagurating. especially after seeing day after tommorow.

It has been proved that when the temperature increses , Typhoons have less strength.

Also about polar ice melting- The melting of ice during ice age is still continuing. One day it will stop and reverse will start ie the ice age will start again. Also do you know that today's magnetic south will become north after a few thousand years?

06:15 AM Jun 25 2008 |

Leenaa

Leenaa

Czech Republic

hahaha

07:58 AM Jun 25 2008 |