Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

LOVE OR MONEY..?

Yakamoz

Yakamoz

Turkey

I PREFER THE MONEY.. NOT NEED ANYLOVE FOR ME THESE DAYS, COZ I THINK, IM LITTLE FOR LOVE:D

WHAT ABOUT YOU? WHICH ONE?

10:07 PM Jun 26 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

i can't live without one of them.money is a mean.it helps you live independently,but it can't buy love.if i have to choose between them.i'll choose love.because it's dark without it.

03:37 PM Jun 28 2008 |

sabrita

sabrita

Tunisia

love is all what we need to keep breathing.we can possess all earth's money and be unhappy at the same time..only love give us energy to survive

06:10 PM Jun 28 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

We don't know what love is ?Real love is to love others & one gets love while loving.Money is the most useless & dangerous bomb,If I had the power I would have burnt the whole money of the world,becuse money is not just a medium  to exchange things but has become so powerful that it posess man not man posess money. 

no money no wars,no explotation… ?

08:13 PM Jun 28 2008 |

Adriana15

Adriana15

Mexico

CHOSE THE LOVE, BUT A REAL LOVE.

YOU CAN  HAVE  MONEY IF YOU  WORK VERY HARD , BUT  FINDING A REAL LOVE IS DIFFICULT.

Laughing

12:45 AM Jun 29 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

dev,don't burn my moneyLaughing. then,i 'll have no access to ebaby…...

it's not money that made the wrld worser.it is it's use.most people are extrimists in doing everything.

02:23 PM Jun 29 2008 |

_innocent_

_innocent_

Turkey

both of themInnocent

04:20 PM Jun 29 2008 |

luu.-21

luu.-21

Argentina

definetly lovee (L) . For me, i won't be able to live without love. 

money is important too, but if you work or something you can get money, but real love doesn't get easy.

07:10 PM Jun 29 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Lilamira,

you are right,I also thought the extreme way.

Thanks for repairing the idea.

01:11 AM Jun 30 2008 |

yunzhaoxu

yunzhaoxu

China

love,love can give a sense of blessedness,if no love,money is no use~~~~i want some money to buy a trousers for my lover~~

03:51 AM Jun 30 2008 |

yunzhaoxu

yunzhaoxu

China

i think it maybe was unreally love~

03:54 AM Jun 30 2008 |