Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

why it is so hard to find a good job these days?

nissas

nissas

China

i am a chinese ,how to find a good job makes me boring these days,i'm a fresh graduate,and have no experience, i have to do lots of work everyday,it makes me feel very tired,but the wages is so low and i can hardly support myself in this big city,my god ,what can i do?

11:57 AM Jul 10 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dadong

dadong

China

坚持就是胜利!!加油!!

01:20 PM Jul 10 2008 |

nissas

nissas

China

it almost made me mad!my boss not only gives us too much work,but he is also just plain mean about it.maybe i have to consider to find a new job.bad working evironment make my life miserable.but when i came across one of my classmate yesterday,i changed my mind,finding a good job is so difficult.well,insisting means success,maybe you are right.thank you!

01:36 PM Jul 10 2008 |

azns1535

azns1535

Saudi Arabia

hi all friend

no dfficult to find good job i arnge you very will

01:46 PM Jul 10 2008 |

nissas

nissas

China

dignified,

thank you,in chinaese environment,competitive is always fierce,i found that the reason why i can't find a good job,it's because of myself,if only i have do more practises in the university,maybe it won't disturb me.when i went to the human resouces market,i found that most of the company don't accept the green hands.i think what i shoud do is improve my practise level now,and to find new job at the same time ,though it make me tired,i think it is the only way to success.there is a proverb in china:practise makes perfect.

06:25 AM Jul 11 2008 |

nissas

nissas

China

dancing?yeah,it's a good job.heheh,but i think i have no talent on that.maybe singing  attracts me more.

06:56 AM Jul 11 2008 |

cecilia2505

Russian Federation

Hi!!

To find a good job – is a hard work too. For me it was very difficult – i complited my education, and at that time found a job…

07:46 AM Jul 11 2008 |

Rikty

Bahamas

Nice work! Your post is an excellent example of why I keep coming back to read your excellent quality content that is forever updated.

JN0-522 | ccent | mcitp | test king

06:05 AM Dec 28 2010 |

usman100

Pakistan

The Foundation Year(s) the first part of The Auckland MBA involved completing the following traditional foundation courses and the award of a Graduate Diploma in Business: Accounting, Finance, Business Law, Economics, Marketing, Information Systems Management, E-Commerce Strategies, Managing People/Human Resource Management, Operations Management/Statistics, Security Analysis & Investments, Property Management, and Principles of Finance

passforsure | pass4sure 642-642 | pass4sure CISSP | pass4sure 646-205

12:26 PM Jan 19 2011 |

Abd'Arrahman

Tunisia

Many big companies invest in China because china offers hard working people with low salaries. Unfortunately this is not to the benefit of the Chinese people. Here it is capitalism to be blamed. But if the Chinese people stand for their rights ( less working time and higher salary), certainly they can solve these problems.

03:48 PM Jan 19 2011 |