Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

wonderful....music!!!

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

friends,lets talk about it.

i like music  very much and i think it gives more meaning to words.we feel words with music even we don't know the language.some styles of   music relax us while others make us feel happy,hopeful,rebilious….we have different tastes and we love different musics.each culture has it's own style of music,each period,too.

which style of music you like? could you share?

i sometimes like calm music ,but not always.each style fits one of my moods.

this song is algerian in  french language. it talks about love without fear and prejudice.it's tittle is "this heart which came from the outside."(if my translation is good").

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RklxBhStqsc

05:52 PM Aug 22 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

I like it Lilimira, especially this part:

L'amour dès qu'il nous fiance…ignore toute les différences….Il remplace les préjugés par la confiance.

I like his music also, especially the one called Avava inouva, althought am not CHAOUI:S

09:04 PM Aug 22 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Lilimira thanks for nice sharing,Ialso like vavainvoua idir but I don't know french but feel cool at heart.

Thanks.

01:14 AM Aug 23 2008 |

yaris83

yaris83

United Kingdom

Thanks lilimira for the kind feelings, the song touch my heart directly, especialy the part wich say:
“In you I found my source
betwen your arms finished my race
The most bitter oranges seem fresh”
Dears, in fact i through this days bad times, it seems that i’m in love, only Allah praise be to him, knows that there are much

12:37 PM Aug 23 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

ohh..I can't watch youtube..Becoz in Turkey, youtube was forbidden by Turkish government! :D:D

So in Turkey, we can't open this site..

Dawn!

12:42 PM Aug 23 2008 |

ecofin

ecofin

Algeria

Hello everyone,

I've enjoyed the song and thank you. Idir is one of my favourate and all his songs have a meaning.

I like classical music because I found it more significant.

05:55 PM Aug 23 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

i also can't watch youtube. it's the same problem as CaN I CrY's problem ..

try to listen this song ( Wonder Life) by Lara Fabian 

06:31 PM Aug 23 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

for can i cry ,nabila and the ones who can't listen to it on youtube:

http://www.idir-officiel.fr/musique-video-idir.html

08:29 AM Aug 24 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

happy to see you yaris and thanks a lot for the good translation.it's my favourite part,too.i think you are passing through good times,so good luck.

what zanaz likes means:

when love unites us….it ignores all the differences….it replaces prejudice by trust.

we feel songs even we don't know the language.i like hakimi's song.it's really cheerful even there are no meaningful words.

thanks friends.

nabila's song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miefyqJfzc8&feature=related

08:40 AM Aug 24 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

thanks hakimi.i enjoyed nasser's playing and i'm happy we are alive and enjoying it.

09:18 PM Aug 25 2008 |

KID_A~

KID_A~

China

i like BACKSTREET BOYS' musicthe feel is so relaxing

there are some songs i like:

my love (my favorite),pretty boy ,the day you went away(this song is old but baeutibul),as long as you love me,BEFOUR's hand in hand~i want it that way

there are some JAPANESE songs:谜,mysterious eye,

03:42 AM Aug 26 2008 |