Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what country or city would you like to visit?

*Stef*

*Stef*

Spain

well..i've 3 cities that I want to visit: New York,London and Paris. I'm going to london in april for a week,and I'm thinking to go there again in summer to work,but I don't know..

waiting for your answersSmile

07:35 PM Jan 31 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Paty_dj

Paty_dj

Kazakhstan

Italy, Cuba, France

09:08 AM Feb 09 2007 |

*Stef*

*Stef*

Spain

Well, I've seen that there are lots of persons that want to travel,so here it goes another question…Why?Because the place you want to visit is sunny or because it attracts you in a way that you can't describe why you want to go there? I'm feeling this with New York,and I don't know why hehe.

Waiting for your answers

03:02 PM Feb 09 2007 |

nimasuam

Venezuela

I´d like travel to Greece, because when I was a child I had a dream about a ancient place, and I think this place is located in Greece. I hope go there very soon.
I want to  go to Argentina or Chile because I want to see the penguins!!!!
I was in Bonaire two years ago and I saw a beuatiful whale, it was amazing!!!!!!!!
I like Canada, and Egypt too.
And I love Italy, I was there 3 times.

04:40 PM Feb 09 2007 |

nimasuam

Venezuela

I´d like travel to Greece, because when I was a child I had a dream about a ancient place, and I think this place is located in Greece. I hope go there very soon.
I was in Bonaire two years ago and I saw a beuatiful whale, it was amazing!!!!!!!!
By de way, I am from Venezuela, it´s a beatiful country.I invited you visite it. 

04:41 PM Feb 09 2007 |

nimasuam

Venezuela

By de way, I am from Venezuela, it´s a beatiful country.I invite you visite it. 

04:42 PM Feb 09 2007 |

Jewelcao

Jewelcao

China

Pairs

06:13 PM Feb 09 2007 |

nasie

Italy

me too i want to visit all countries especially italy, Paris and Spain

06:53 PM Feb 12 2007 |

sweet-angel

Czech Republic

Hi All!

I would like to visit Paris, because it is very very romantic place and I´m a very very romantic soul. And I admire this Eiffel Tower, and in the night, it must be very beautiful. I love night-light.

Also i would like to visit Venice in Italy. I love water and this city must be very gorgeous, not only in night. I like this city, because I saw different films when The people was at Venice and this place captivated me.

Another country, which i would like to visit, is Egypt. I admire thi huge pyramids, and I would like to see it by own eyeball. Of course, i forgot on a desert in it.

I don´t know, whether you understand me. But i think, that this palces are the best romantic places.

05:30 PM Feb 13 2007 |

sweet-angel

Czech Republic

Hi All!

I would like to visit Paris, because it is very very romantic place and I´m a very very romantic soul. And I admire this Eiffel Tower, and in the night, it must be very beautiful. I love night-light.

Also i would like to visit Venice in Italy. I love water and this city must be very gorgeous, not only in night. I like this city, because I saw different films when The people was at Venice and this place captivated me.

Another country, which i would like to visit, is Egypt. I admire thi huge pyramids, and I would like to see it by own eyeball. Of course, i forgot on a desert in it.

I don´t know, whether you understand me. But i think, that this palces are the best romantic places.

05:30 PM Feb 13 2007 |

shusha

shusha

Saudi Arabia

London and Spain

i really want to visite it

05:54 AM Feb 14 2007 |