Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do you believe in god

karam/

karam/

Syrian Arab Republic

do you think that god is exist?.......why do u think that?

be open mind  and let us share our thoughts about this complex subject.

09:22 AM Sep 10 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ntfreelancer

Uganda

yes God is omnipresent, ruling over whole universe.

http://webcontentmag.blogspot.com/

http://classic-enotes.blogspot.com

06:56 PM Sep 10 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

t seems like this topic begins anew every couple of months. Why do you think?

My answer: I believe in one less god than most people reading this. 

07:41 PM Sep 10 2008 |

gresa

gresa

Albania

yes I do!Wink

09:31 PM Sep 10 2008 |

manar222

manar222

Egypt

Yes I believe in Allah and No one can deny that because he is the reason of our existence ,I think if you don't believe in Allah you are lost , for me when I feel nobody beside me , I never get sad because I know that Allah with me wherever I go whenever I feel sad ,it is cool feeling to realize that someone beside you and with you every time, never ever  forgets you ,he is Allah ,who creates me and will not forgets me ever ,it's nice thing to know that your existence is not in vain ,and you have purpose in this life which is worshiping him only.

This is my opinion and sorry if I hurt anyone

10:16 PM Sep 10 2008 |

Torch

Torch

China

i believe in myself!

05:42 AM Sep 11 2008 |

Cool_Lucky

Cool_Lucky

Ukraine

I believe in myself too ,but sometimes we have very hard situations and in this time we only ask to god in order hi help to us.Wink

01:01 PM Sep 11 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

i think this topic repeated with the same subject..

01:08 PM Sep 11 2008 |

dreamerhh

Oman

i dont know how people think..at least every person should think who created him and for what..every 1 should look at the sky and earth and all the creatures and ask him\her self who created them….impossible there is ordinary man do that and impssible they created themselves by themselves

of course i believe in allah and im surprisinr from the person who asks this question,he is from arab country and ask this question

i wish allah show every person the right path

01:28 PM Sep 11 2008 |

todra

todra

Western Sahara

In fact, If I'm gonna talk about this topic, I need to write a big Article and may be it won't be enough.

Briefly;

As Einstein Said:  "science without religion is lame" 

Excuse me!!
Would you stop for a moment?!
O…Human…Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself?
Who has made it?
Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer?!
Have you seen a wonderful, delicate work without a worker?!
It's you and the whole universe!
Who has made them all?!! 

Just think for a moment.
How are you going to be after Death ?!
Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of these great creation will end in nothing…just after Death!
Have you thought, for a second, How you're gonna meet God in the day of jugdment after DEATH ?!

Read … and think deeply before you answer..

Don't be emotional.
Be rational and judge..
Just look… listen… compare… and then think and say your word.

God granted you and me wisdom, brain, and heart to judge for ourselves.

Plz, anyone who is interesting seriousely in this topic, visit this page in my website:

http://super-friendship.piczo.com/creationism?cr=4&linkvar=000044

07:38 PM Sep 11 2008 |

todra

todra

Western Sahara

I'm agree with you Hormosapi, "religion without science is blind" as well. that's a true fact.

I'm as a Muslim, we have an expression which says : God can't be worshipped by ignorance. this expression goes hand in hand with the expression "religion without science is blind". with science we could collapsed the theory of evolution that denies the fact of creation. the theory which was put by Darwin in the dark ages of ingnorance in the 19th century. that theory wasn't adopted by the materialists for its scientific content rather than its ideological goals.

who want to know more about this subject, I advise you to read the book or to watch the video " the collapse of the theory of evolution" By the Scholar and the intellectual Harun Yahya.

Concerning, the belief in God, No one has the right to force another one to believe in something. Every Human is responsible for his/her actions. Nnly God the Almighty Who will judge every individual for his/her deeds.

May God's Blessings guide me and you all to the way of Paradice. Ameen.

05:29 PM Sep 14 2008 |