Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is love ?

梦hi

China

I am a student ,now .I know it is not good time for me to think that .But I am very puzzle about it .Someone said love is tingle and sweet .Maybe it is right . Could you tell what it is ?

12:56 PM Sep 12 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dreamerhh

Oman

yes love is very very sweet and you will not feel the sweetness of love only with the right person who love you for your self ,the sweetenss of love come when you know there is a person care of you,get worried when some thing happen for you,also when you feel the person you love is respect you and can do any thing for

wish you from my deep heart to find the right person who make your life ful of life and happiness…but dont think of love now do you know why?

coz the love make you think of the person you love all the time and you are still student….so how you will study?hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

best wishes

01:48 PM Sep 12 2008 |

Snailflying

China

A topic…in our dayly life …It cannt be learned  from others.Just feel it..as time going , I think u can have ur own definetion4 love.small word,but meaningful..including sooo many feelings .

Here is Mr. right.  :)

05:37 PM Sep 12 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

To love means > To be happy with urself :P Not mean just ''To fall in love''

U can love ur parents, an animal, ur favory book, ur hobbies :)

To love is the best feeling in the World ..But i don't mean 'to fall in love'' with to love!

06:37 PM Sep 12 2008 |

phamtran

phamtran

Viet Nam

Love is the topic in life and forever …Love is happy or sorrow, ot depend  on each of us

12:18 AM Sep 13 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Love is smthing that can support you if only you can find the right person to be in love with. But quite devastating if eventually he just used your love. Love is a feeling that makes you only want to give the best of you for your lover. Love is a condition which makes you try to accept your lover’s superiority and weakness as well. Love is perfect when the both of you become a better person just because this love.

02:39 AM Sep 13 2008 |

梦hi

China

Thanks fou your wishes !I see !

10:34 AM Sep 20 2008 |

monalia

China

love is very sweet if you find the one you confidence him. if he does not love you ,love is a drug

01:10 PM Sep 20 2008 |

sumerdream

China

love is not not to find the one who you love or who love you ,but to find yourself when you fall in it

01:29 PM Sep 20 2008 |

cai-wei

Taiwan

Love is very sweet, but maybe it make feel tingle, I think the more you love deeply, the more you must feel happiness.i wish the suggestion is helpful for you.   

02:12 PM Sep 20 2008 |

waimeng

waimeng

Malaysia

keep waiting…the best one will appear finally!

03:19 PM Sep 20 2008 |