Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why do they choose Islam ?

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Islam , in spite of the shaky and precarious picture that the blind –hearted media propagates all over the world , is most acceptable religion all over the world now .In the time of the prophet , people were persecuted , tortured and even killed to leave it but never did they leave ….Now people from all different cultures , different mentalities have been guided by God to Islam , they have found their way , at last they have rested their doubts , they have found the doctrine that sit well with their logic . Islam is the only religion that answers the innate nature in the Human being . Islam is the only religion that contains over one thousand scientific Hadiths and verses that are in complete agreement with the recently discovered scientific facts . The Holy Quran is the only Book that remained unchanged , every letter , every word , every sentence are the same as were first revealed to the prophet . There are hundreds of glad tidings and prophecies in the Holy Book that speak about the coming of Islam , Islam is the only religion that first puts Human rights and supervised putting them into effect long ago before the magna carta , Islam is the only religion that gave woman her rights . Islam is the only religion that was fought and still is ,yet it remained unshaken , and remained and will remain deap seated in the hearts of its adherents .Islam is the only religion that will redress and rectify humanity way to God .

Prophet Mohummed says "This religion will go as far as the night and the day go , No place , be it in the desert or the city , but will be converted into Islam , so wonderfully is that Islam will be aided by different people , be it noble or humble …………..

God says "When Allah's succor and the triumph cometh in the Holy Quran what means And thou seest mankind entering the religion of Allah in troops. Then hymn the praises of thy Lord, and seek forgiveness of Him. Lo! He is ever ready to show mercy." Surah 110. An-Nasr.

We choose for you these parts of videos about people talking about why they choose islam.

The American (NBC) says " more than twenty thousands persons convert to Islam every year in USANBC

NEWS:20000 Americans Convert To ISLAM Each Year!
the link for a lot of vedios is:-
http://www.55a.net/firas/english/?page=show_det&id=294
finally believe in islam or not …it is up to u

06:54 AM Sep 25 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Jin

where r u?...i hope u r fineSmile

02:25 PM Apr 09 2009 |

messerschmitt

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

but in fact it is very diffecult to find such a person while u will find the others r thouthands convert to islam…...

I know tons of people who have converted to Christianity in Egypt. they are too afraid to admit that they have converted.  Recently A person was hacked to death because some one got suspesious that he became a christian. 

The best thing you can tell in your defense is  :

a) you are lying

b) They are not real Muslims

nd if u read history well, u will know the christain pope in spain babtize jews and muslims by force or who refuse will tortured savagley….and historians said that they practise islam in secret

You read our histroy, Zoroastrian history and probably Indian Histrory as well.

Arabs slaughtered Zoroastrians. Arabs even tried unsuccessfully to remove our language and culture. You don;t even treat Iranians equally.   

And finally, You seem to be in Oil industry, who know I could be your boss. 

03:29 PM Apr 09 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

I know tons of people who have converted to Christianity in Egypt.”

Hahaha, nice fabricated phrase…..

“The best thing you can tell in your defense is  :a) you are lying

b) They are not real Muslims

no dear, coz I consider u have lack of knowledge. And mix facts together to shake the beautiful figure of islam….but what ever u try to do….islam is still the first religion ppl convert to….willy or nilly

And finally, You seem to be in Oil industry, who know I could be your boss.” 

U r more than welcome….Smile

03:45 PM Apr 09 2009 |

messerschmitt

Just because you are blind, doesn;t make the whole world dark.

my Story as believable as your hog wash Quran Miracles. 

yep, people might convert today, but 500 years from now, the same people will reject Islam. Just wait and watch. The start of decline of Islam is going to start within your life time. 

People will reject Islam for the same reason that you brag of today. 

03:50 PM Apr 09 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

reject islam......hahaha…...it is dream of ur sick brain(that is if u have one)....

04:19 PM Apr 09 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

read what logic men said …..u little boy…look….don't let ur tongue proceed ur brain( that's if u have one also)...

"Speaking on the character of Muhammad (pbuh), Mahatma Gandhi says in (Young India),

"I wanted to know the best of one who holds today's undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind….I became more than convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to this friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the 2nd volume (of the Prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of the great life."

04:23 PM Apr 09 2009 |

messerschmitt

you will call even Einstein brainless because he is a jew. 

All you can do is think from your ass. You probably left thinking 1400 yearsback 

04:24 PM Apr 09 2009 |

messerschmitt

ha ha. and that man never converted…..... That itself speaks volumes

04:36 PM Apr 09 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

LITTLE MIND BOY,

RESPECT UR SELF….AND TRY TO LEARN HOW TO TALK POLITLY FIRST BEFORE LEARN HOW TO DEBATE…...OR GO TO PLAY ANY GAME SUTABLE FOR UR THINKFoot in mouth

04:49 PM Apr 09 2009 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

I do not know what's wrong with the word "Kaffir".

Yeah, some people don't like being called a kaffir because they believe it's a derogatory term. It might be a stronger word than, for example, the English word "non-Muslim", but it's certainly not a curse word or anything of the sort.

04:51 PM Apr 09 2009 |