Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Which country has biggest number of polite girls?

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

Which country has biggest number of polite girls?

02:33 PM Sep 27 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

i don't agree with mmemoo when he said that must of girls do something like that!!

and i don't agree with Ryo23T if she agree with howm sleep with another to get money !!!!!!!!!

11:46 AM Sep 28 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

ok may i didn't understad you . sorry Undecided

bye byeSmile

11:52 AM Sep 28 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

LOL

If you need money there is Billion ways to have it without sleeping with some one….. This is the worse choice I have ever heard ….

11:54 AM Sep 28 2008 |

taotaobujue

Hong Kong

do you know ,in china  every girl is very very polite, soft ,and always smile to you wherever  you meet ! ok, welcome to china to prove it by yourself,maybe i will to visit other west country in the future and hope to encounter more girls there

at last , per girl is lovely if she is honest

01:48 PM Sep 28 2008 |

M. Augustus

United States

pfft, OBVIOUSLY only Muslims have open eyes.  Don't you know anything?

03:25 PM Sep 28 2008 |

M. Augustus

United States

So I observed, when your friend from Germany here made a joke about smashing your head in with a rock – a rather tasteless joke, considering the tragic and brutal event to which he was alluding.

03:45 PM Sep 28 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

You must also note that only muslims have right to “heaven”, Only muslims have their eyes and minds open, Only islam is the right way and others are wrong, Muslims deserve to live and “infidels” deserve to die.
Well these are not my statements, these are statements said by some members of this site. Yesterday, one member wished me death just because i said god is called in many names.Attitude of some of the muslims here become pain in the ass.
But i still insist that most muslims are good, remember only a “Fanatics” words are always heard.

04:25 PM Sep 28 2008 |

nguyencuong

Viet Nam

I am very proud to say that Vietnamese girls are very polite and gentle.they are person in old tradition. thousand years ago, their grandmother, mother and sister teach them how to be polite, especially Hanoian. polite in eating, talking, and sitting…

04:38 PM Sep 28 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

in every society there are polite and rude people not only girls.i don't know why  shall girls be polite while boys are not!! in some societies girls are educated to be polite and most of the times silent while boys are too rude!!

05:09 PM Sep 28 2008 |