Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Which country has biggest number of polite girls?

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

Which country has biggest number of polite girls?

02:33 PM Sep 27 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

all girls here are polite. InnocentLaughing

09:00 PM Sep 28 2008 |

ashger

Saudi Arabia

Hi jacob don't talk about islam

U don't know islam  good                

If u know islam u will wish to be

Moslem                                  

I will not talk about Moslem girls or

other girls                                        

I will remind u about some points

If u have brain u will see           

The freedom you talk about is

like animal                        

don't see wear  eat  sex and speech

unparent                                 and        

I don't with mmemoo and what he say

I'm sure the people in your country are

un comfortable about

freedom you talk about

11:14 PM Sep 28 2008 |

ashger

Saudi Arabia

Hi jacob don't talk about islam

U don't know islam  good                

If u know islam u will wish to be

Moslem                                  

I will not talk about Moslem girls or

other girls                                        

I will remind u about some points

If u have brain u will see           

The freedom you talk about is

like animal                        

don't see wear  eat  sex and speech

unparent                                 and        

I don't with mmemoo and what he say

I'm sure the people in your country are

un comfortable about

freedom you talk about

11:15 PM Sep 28 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

i think people see themselves by the other as a mirror!!

of caurse we can see the other side but not in the often.

or maybe when people haven't confidence in other ,they can't see other side..

10:59 AM Sep 29 2008 |

PMV

PMV

China

i've been told the jap girls always 90 degree bow down to her husband…wow, that's gonna be fortunate…

god, isnt this post kinda boring? be polite or not never depends on races but the level of education or the circumstance someone being raised up…

cant be well-defined..

02:39 PM Sep 29 2008 |

_innocent_

_innocent_

Turkey

wht about Turkkish girls???

hehe>>>3

i think each country has kind ppl..it depends on ppl's own..but countries may have some special qualifications about that..actually i dont know..i can get on well all country's ppl..it doesn't matter at all for me.. 

03:01 PM Sep 29 2008 |

todra

todra

Western Sahara

First, plz dear friend memoo, don't talk by the name of Islam. If your inttention is good, but the result of your attitudes might be worse. As The Prophet peace and blessings be ypon him said "purify yourself first before seeking to prurify others". Consider it as a brotherhood advice.

To oonah, jacob_89, M.Augustus, I wish you to change your bad steriotype about Islam, Don't judge Islam according to the actions of some people. There are people who say they are Muslims but they have nothing to do with the Islamic moral values which are based on love, mercy, tolerance, compassion, and peace. If you are seeking the truth seriousely, I will take the responsibility to discuss with you any issue.

To, Javamanju, I see that you always try to find an opportunity to attack  Islam, you are one of those who have brain washed with blind ideas of hatered and revenge.  It's normal from a darwinist who believe in the savage theory of evolution which is based on atheism and reject the fact of God's creation to be arrogant towards the devine religionS morality.

To Mystery,  I see your way of dealing with the ideas, and I see that you try to be neutral someway or somehow. I may have some concersations with you later. But, Try to avoid clashes, the same as you did with memoo.

Excuses dear friends, if I said something wrong 

Now, let see which country has polite girls !

First, the question itself is not rational. when you say 'which country has polite girls', of course every country has polite girls !!, At least, the question should be in other ways like: in which country we can find a big number of polite girls? or, in which country we may find the majority of girls are polite?. Apart from all that, we should first put the question, what do we mean by polite, and what does it mean to be a polite girl?

Every one wil explain it according to his/her culture, but there are some common charactersitics farmost of them is Respect. To be polite, you should repect your parents, be patient with them, to respect all people around, family, neighboors, friends and so on. to be kind and nice dealing with them..etc.

I didn't want to explain more in order not to fall in the mistake of mixing things like some of my friends in this forum did. you may say, what does he mean by mixing things. I mean that, being polite is something and being sincere, loyal is something else. you may find a very kind, nice girl, dealing good in front of you, but she may betray you. you may find a polite one, but she is not loyal.

In fact, politeness, sincerety, faithfullness are related. So, it's great if the person has these qualities together. If you find a girl who is polite without those principles, simply we can consider it as polite but at the same time as a hypocrite. So, you may find a true polite one and you lay find a polite hypocrite one.

From what I mentioned, I tried to give an idea about a polite girl, but now come the desesive question, in which country there are polite girls?

briefly, there are every where. but to know where is located a big number, you should wait me to answer this question after having a trip around the world…. :))

P.S: I'm not gonna write back in this forum, that's enough ;).

H@SS@N

06:13 PM Sep 29 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

i don't think that anyone here has precise statistics about polite girls and i think that politness is just a behaviour and it's simple to aquire it ,but honesty,kindness and awarness are  something else.

god is by the side of all his creation and i don't think that he  prefers a muslim because he pretends to be a good one.every one of us thinks that his/her convictions are the truth while it can't be the case.error is human.and if we think that quran is truth,our understanding may not be.

10:29 PM Sep 29 2008 |

phamtran

phamtran

Viet Nam

off course VIETNAMESE GIRL.SURELY! WELCOME TO MY COUNTRY YOU CAN SEE!

08:22 AM Sep 30 2008 |