Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Absence..........................................

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Tomorrow in the afternoon, my life will take a new curve, as I feel sick 2 month ago and I was "warsle" myself to be "available", at last I took the decision and I will "under the doctors mercy" to make what they fid it better for my sick body, I just want to tell you that at the last second, and ask you "if you have free time" just pray for me to back again. I think that you are the most close people to me, so, would you please keep all nice story, and fun  calculations during my absence and tell me when I back. See you soon guys

PS: Please forgive me if I said anything bad or hurt any body

Regards 

09:25 PM Oct 18 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ElifN

ElifN

Turkey

So, this is not absence, but will be just a break my friend :) l dont know u well… anyway, l wish you a very successful period of recovering and a fast return to your ordinary life. May Allah be always near you.. Keep your hopes and strength with you :)

09:33 PM Oct 18 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Rest easy amr. We have many volunteers here to back up your absence. Hakimi, lili, nabila and others would like to maintain the site especially the fun calculating thread. :D
Btw good luck with your medication. Hope to see around soon amr. God bless you.

09:52 PM Oct 18 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

inshallah you become very well …

11:33 PM Oct 18 2008 |

tas's sis

Saudi Arabia

Hope you get well and become Better .. just have Faith in Allah ^^

02:57 AM Oct 19 2008 |

louisa_happy

China

good luck!

10:19 AM Oct 19 2008 |

pink angel

pink angel

Saudi Arabia

this is the first time that i have come across your nickname but i wish you the best of luck and insallah you will be fine soon

12:14 PM Oct 19 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

inshalla you will come back soon? i will be here more time to remedy your absence and song your songs :P hahaha
be careful
بالسلامة عمرو

04:35 PM Oct 19 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

wish you all the best and to recover sooner.we'll miss your funny and  nice words here.may god be with you.

04:41 PM Oct 19 2008 |

Dojo

Bermuda

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder" ! My dear, your friends always wait for your coming back and bless for you. Even though we haven't known each others but i do hope that u'll be better soon. Good luck and best wish for you!

02:49 PM Oct 20 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Thank you guys for your nice feeling, I just finished phase 1, and I will start the second phase after 2 days break "before the serious action" continue your praying :-)

04:32 PM Oct 26 2008 |