Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

World's Most Famous Atheist Accepts Existence of God

osesame

osesame

Egypt

The best-known atheist of the last 50 years, Professor Antony Flew, made the announcement in a symposium on science and religion, that the discoveries of modern science have led him to accept the existence of God. Flew was joined in the symposium by leading Israeli scientist Gerald Schroeder and noted Scottish thinker John Haldane.
See ABC News story
http://geraldschroeder.com/new.html

12:40 PM Oct 30 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"Everyone can change his/her mind"....
i wish u so….to calm down ur emptiness…..may be , who knows…

02:47 PM Oct 30 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

it will be great :P

03:27 PM Oct 30 2008 |

Mr. Pmosh

Mr. Pmosh

Dominican Republic

This is not followin the scientist method at all, thus his dicover does not belong to a science logic.

Although, that is just his hypothesis.

I do think that there's a force keeping tha atoms linked but it doesn't take part in our live.

04:33 PM Oct 30 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

it's his choice and his understanding.everyone of us chooses his way and changes his mind when he is open to new convictions or when he just wants to do it.we generally see this kind of topics because some atheists thinks that they are following science and they are more logical than others and they assume their choices.and some religious people try to prove that science leads to god and they are far from being irrational.science is just a tool and scientists are humans.they may know better than us, but they have their own beliefs and most of the times they care about how it works not who made it.i think that most of our  convictions don't contradict science or they are illogical.and we just follow our own logic ,understanding and knowledge we have collected through our experiences.science is just a tool and as i believe in science i believe in god as a creator.

04:58 PM Oct 30 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

in the past where no science the people believe by heart…and the presence of the prophet himself has an effect ….but now coz The Creator know that an materialist age will come..where some ppl dosen't admit except by science…The Lord give them some scientifcal evidences that lead them to him..so their heart believe after that (as what happened to that scholar)....Allah knows his creation best…
and Lily said  "as i believe in science i believe in god as a creator."...
but what can we do for blind hearts….

06:00 AM Oct 31 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

where is my friend Gkiss…

03:10 PM Oct 31 2008 |

Alburt

Alburt

China

Crap.Your topic doesn't make any sense.

03:19 PM Oct 31 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"Crap.Your topic doesn't make any sense"
not logic reply

03:29 PM Oct 31 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

all of them didn't give a rational reply…but as some one here describe them…they want to be free from anything ligall or illigal…vice or virtue…..they want to be diffrent (then it is a pscycic illness)......or prefer animal life pattern …

07:08 AM Nov 01 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

where is my friend Gkiss

you rang?

07:47 AM Nov 01 2008 |