Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

about the interview

sallyzou

United States

well, I’d like to share a experience of interview of mine, a very humiliating interview. That day, I got up early, got dressed up, and got there on time. It’s a small insurance agency, and I was applying for the secretary assistant. The boss asked me several common questions and then he said he needed to give me several tests to see if I was qualified, fortunately, it’s kind of easy for me and I passed it, and he told me that I could work the next week. But things were not that perfect like I thought it would be, he kept us(candidates)in his office listening the complicated instructions of his phone system and told us there would be another test waiting for us, so it took another one hour to listen to the boring instruction. then he told us to have a lunch break and come back for the test. 2 hours later, I came back, and he said I failed my test cuz I didn’t take any notes about the instruction. and he made me listened to the tape again. one hour later, he closed the tape and told me to help him decorating his office without paying me anything. So I’ve wasted a whole day in his stupid office, and at last he told me that I still need to be tested the next day. all right, i went with it, the next day, he asked a clerk of Bluecross to train the staff at his agency, and he wanted me to take notes and write a report on it, that’s his another test on me. So it took another whole day to finish the report, I emailed it to him as soon as i could, but he never called back… ... ...

09:45 PM Jan 21 2002 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

CoCo-love-jay

United States

oh…..what a pity! what’s that terrible boss aimming to do? he’s so troublesome!He waste you too much time but not paying you one cent.Is he cheating?
what a funnny man.

02:09 PM Jan 31 2002 |