Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do you like travel

phoebehappy

China

i like travel,but i have no time and money now.Tongue outi really want to singpore.where do you want to go?

12:18 PM Nov 16 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

JNguyen2930

United States

I would love to go to Japan. A lot of my hobbies seem to be centered there.

12:21 PM Nov 16 2008 |

TAKFARINAS

TAKFARINAS

Tunisia

I like travel very much!

my work let me to travel to Algeria, Morocco, France and Sweden. I had a short visit to Shanghai in China.

Sweden was a very nice country! i advise my friends to go there!

03:17 PM Dec 19 2008 |

sun of river

China

I like travel very much.I have gone someplace in China.It can give me a lot of things.For example,I will get more experience. I hope someday I can go to the Canada. I think it's a very wonderful place.

06:03 AM Dec 20 2008 |

sun of river

China

I like travel very much.I have gone someplace in China.It can give me a lot of things.For example,I will get more experience. I hope someday I can go to the Canada. I think it's a very wonderful place.

sun of river

China

Mango*

Mango*

Taiwan

OF COURSE!!! I am a student now,so I don't have enough time and money to travel many places. I also want to travel around the world.

10:24 AM Dec 20 2008 |

just in time

Germany

Yeah i like it. I want to visit New Zealand, Canada and UK.

04:38 PM Dec 20 2008 |

evgenya

evgenya

Russian Federation

Travelling all around the wopld is my dream. I’d like to visit different countries and meet different people. I want to learn about their traditions and take part in some of them.
Unfortunately I haven’t enough money to turn my dream into real life. So I can visit only Russian cities and towns. But I hope that in the nearest future I could visit foreign countries.

06:28 PM Dec 20 2008 |

Lord_Raven

Lord_Raven

Slovakia

I adore travelling:)...my dream is to visit Iceland,Greenland,Norway,Antarctica and Siberia…

06:42 PM Dec 20 2008 |

keleesen

China

I don't like travel as a matter of fact .

I like stay  home.

12:57 AM Dec 21 2008 |