Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOURSELF?

angel_007

angel_007

Colombia

Are you happy with yourself? what do you think when you look your face every morning at the mirror? do you look yourself as a happy person? do people like you?

06:46 PM Nov 20 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

alexandra1987

Ukraine

Im happy with myself….:D..but i understand that i me and myself..we need self-improvement…so i try to care about my appearance…about my mind..and never stop to develop my personality

But im sooo lazy sometimes:'(.....:D

01:23 PM Dec 02 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

happy but not satisfied with my self ..;).... and I hate looking at mirror :(....you can ask ppl If they like me or not I don't know ….

03:25 PM Dec 02 2008 |

etery

etery

Finland

I like to look in a mirror. I'm not an ideal but my reflection is happy enough to be liked by me.Smile

09:05 PM Dec 02 2008 |

rukic

rukic

China

Everyone has their own style!SmileFor others,we may be envy\jealousy sometimes!But,if you can choose,we are willing to do our own!

07:01 AM Dec 03 2008 |

Silvia1988

China

Just find interesting things in your life, don't be so strict with yourself.

08:30 AM Dec 03 2008 |

DarinkaD

DarinkaD

Ukraine

Yes, of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love myself!!!! It's very easy to be a selfmade person!!! Just do it!!!!

12:02 PM Dec 03 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

i am going to do that ..Laughing

09:23 PM Dec 03 2008 |

mediator

Turkey

it is about taking ur life's control. if u can look ur face every morning and can think about ur life, it means u can achieve it.it is not about being happy or sorry every day.bec we won't be happy, succesful, sorry,.. all our lifes.it is about understanding reasons behind our feelings and behaviour..so we have to appropriate ourselves.

12:07 AM Dec 04 2008 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

If we're talking about happy..we actually talking about something from the inside of everybody but not outside.Its about giving..Its about doing something good to others,about sacrifice,its about learning and knowing what other peoples needs, about how other peoples feels..Doing something good is just like taking a medicine to ease the pain..because we can't get that 100% happiness..but by doing something soo right..we can get a lots of happiness.

But for me happy is the second words,the first words is healthy.Healthy mind,healthy living,healthy in our life and social and etc.

Yes i am happy because i can do something good to my self and my friends…

12:55 AM Dec 04 2008 |

tinan9690

tinan9690

China

Franklly speaking,i am not enjoy myself as a singleton.Though i regard myself as a very caring and kind guy.I am struggling for seeking my Mr.right,so long time no turn up…So when i am at the mirror,i ask myself"why there is no excellent man find me? A wonderful girl! Poor thing!"

02:26 AM Dec 04 2008 |