Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Is there any way to stop terrorism ?

radheshy

radheshy

India

Hi Friends there are many places in the world affected by terrorism . Everyday innocent people are being killed . Everyday people are being killed in the name of war ,religion , colour , power , even in the name of communism . In a war weather a country win or lose many lives are lost . While reading the news of killing on newspaper have you ever thought if it were you or your son or your foughter or your wife or your father or your mother or any of your dear person was the number of people going to be only a number for you . In wars or terrorist attacks only number of human being killed are counted . But do you think a human being is a only a number of newspaper ? No with every person killed not only a member of a country , religion , cast or a group dies but a whole world of dreams, hopes dies . If every person dying had a chance to ask they would surely ask – how long will this go on ? Will this gonna be finish ever ? ” is there any way to stop terrorism ? “

05:09 PM Dec 01 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

The reasons that make terrorism should be end!

Look..It is so simple. So clear.

Governments have to think about them, before take terrorist into the prison.

06:28 PM Dec 01 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

'lovingness' is the only way.

01:29 AM Dec 02 2008 |

radheshy

radheshy

India

Thanks a lot for your valuable answers

02:31 AM Dec 02 2008 |

endurereality

United States

Yes – Stop Religion

"Hated , Fear, Intolerance – Peace will never have a chance"

03:33 AM Dec 02 2008 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Made them a members of ebaby..They will hook with computers and forgot about killing peoples …

04:31 AM Dec 02 2008 |

Kviva

Kviva

Russian Federation

I think only the military way can stoped terrorism. And onether mind that if you begin to talk with terrostist, try to understand why they do it, must not exist, it will the end of our life 

10:15 AM Dec 02 2008 |