Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

From very familiar became seems they don't know each other.

cathyz

cathyz

China

They were very familiar for a long time, but now, it seems they don’t know each other. Sometimes, they don’t know the reasons.
Have you been gotten this ? What’s for the reasons!?

09:28 AM Dec 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Otonashi Saya

Saudi Arabia

I think this happened to me with a friend from the high school , and as talknow said something inside her has changed and made her unable to accept me as her friend   , I was shocked at first  now I 'm fine but I wish this will not happen again

09:17 PM Dec 03 2008 |

cathyz

cathyz

China

Thank you for your posts. I'm just the one I mentioned. I hope this will not happen again as you Otonashi Saya.

I agree with you, Talknow. Even I don't know how to deal with.Smile

02:44 AM Dec 04 2008 |

tinan9690

tinan9690

China

In a sense it causes by time and location,and any other thing happens in suddenness. Just take it easy and hands-off, never to be grief..

03:03 AM Dec 04 2008 |

cathyz

cathyz

China

It's very kind of you!  Yes, It doesn't matter. I'll be happy with my life!!

09:11 AM Dec 04 2008 |

cathyz

cathyz

China

Thanks Talknow, I'm glad to know you so friendly a friend. The same wishes for you!!

And Centour, please don't be sad. As Talknow said, just start your new style and forget the things that sad.

Be happy whatever you do every minute my friend!

01:32 AM Dec 05 2008 |

cathyz

cathyz

China

Don't mention it. It's important be happy in our life. So, just smile to yourself.Smile

09:14 AM Dec 05 2008 |

cathyz

cathyz

China

SmileCool

03:12 AM Dec 09 2008 |

cathyz

cathyz

China

Is there true fiendship in our life, Justic!?Smile

06:57 AM Jan 12 2010 |