Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Islam is.....

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

I have received an email from a muslim friend,which reads as follow,

hello how are you ??

i feel sorry for what happened in india:(

i support u and feel with u 

if the attackers are muslims,,then all muslims feel shame from  them

if the prophet mohammed himself alive,, he will feel shame from

them 

allah bless u friend:D

_

I feel it is what real Islam is , & I feel proud of such religious humans.

Dev 

12:40 AM Dec 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

javamanju

javamanju

India

muslim friend??

A friend is a friend, and we shouldn't differentiate as "hindu"  friend and "muslim" friend or an "athiest" friend. It would amount to religious profiling

I support what that person tells,

and also

I am ashamed at what "hindu's" did  in Malegaon and most of the riots in india.(riots are always two sided though)

01:46 AM Dec 05 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear javamanju,I agree to you , A friend is a friend.Sorry, I have to use these dull words in order express my feelings.Soryyyy   

01:55 AM Dec 05 2008 |

NairooZ

NairooZ

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

hello

i feel sorry to what happened to innocent people in India, whatever was their religions

all are humans

and all the world is angry from terros

but if terrors were muslims, christians, sikhs, hindu..or.. etc ….. that is not means hate or shame all people of their religions

terrors are terrors

and the terrorism is not relative with any religion

ALL RELIGIONS ARE FREE FROM IT

regards an respects

Nairroz

02:12 AM Dec 05 2008 |

studEnt_90

studEnt_90

Malaysia

im islamic student.

islam is very beautiful.it just some of them that did not want to follow the truth way of islam.

ISLAM is very nice.Smile

06:12 AM Dec 05 2008 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Hi again Devindernagpal,
I have no idea whether you are a believer or non believer in a religion. But I assume that you have read about religions in the name of it have been made wars in human history and such wars still have been taking place also now. It has just changed who makes the war small groups or a big empire to achieve their interest. The humanely civil movements took first in 18. century in France and from this place spreaded out. But the wars didnt get to an end . As motte in spite of religion  there have been found states ideologies which are used to fight against enemies. Nevertheless the religions played and still play a decisive role to be ruining the human life. I am pointing up again that the religion itsself is harmless. But human being misuse it to archieve their interest. So i am sorry that I cant agree with your argument. And I d prefer to handle with care such religios denomination.

09:51 AM Dec 05 2008 |

Gul shireena

Pakistan

Islam is a religion of peace and prosperity..don't blame islam and it's followers.that was not a big attack on hotels but u people highlighted it very much…don't u know wht is going on  in Pakistan now adays..just bloody game..did we balme any hindu n indian??wht is going on in kasmir and on kasmiri muslims??who is responsible 4 that??wht is going on in india with muslims minority??who is responsible?????

10:06 AM Dec 05 2008 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Read first the history of human being and then we can discuss about… By the way read again what it was written about a religion itself. Thanks…

10:18 AM Dec 05 2008 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Sweet4u,

I agree with you. I am writing again religion is misused  as a means to an end. Bye…

10:41 AM Dec 05 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

i'm really sorry to see terror in india and i know what terrorism is and we have experienced it in algeria,but i don't feel shame because i did nothing and those muslims don't have any link with me .i only feel sad for victims and disrespect to those criminals.i'm human and every nice person is welcomed and every cruel act is his owner's shame.when the world stops classifying acts and people,when the world understands that terrorism has no religion then, we'll have a chance to live in a better world.

11:53 AM Dec 05 2008 |