Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what are the first 3 words that you will tell jesus should he come back now

shad84

shad84

United States

what would yaw say fewwas,huh?

01:33 AM Dec 11 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

myrumba

myrumba

Argentina

that's a very hard question to answer but if i saw him, i BELIEVE that i'd feel very fine

03:51 AM Dec 11 2008 |

Radunagi

Radunagi

United States

"What took you?"

04:06 AM Dec 11 2008 |

nestor219

nestor219

Brazil

JESUS YOU'RE MAGNIFICENT!

02:12 PM Dec 11 2008 |

lovekem

United Kingdom

I think you should really take a look at your own lives before you approach Jesus with any words. Do you think Jesus would have anything to do with you. He only sacraficed himself for a certain few. Take a look at who you have become and the way you live and of the things you own and how you managed to live and of the way you treat people does that clarify you questions regards to Jesus well if not look at life this way, Jesus said that you humans never knew who you are you dont know what you are doing. Take a look at the phrase go deep inside of yourself and see who you are what you have become I say the only innocent thing in this life is a child so pure and yet needing care at all times in order to prevent themselves from hurting oneself they need tender loving care. As all of you have grown you all become manipulated into the life of evil. Look at life in this way everything is 50/50 you are either a boy or a girl you either are rich or poor you are either good or bad now look at what you own or posess now look at how you speak how you treat people all of you are in search of something you dont even beleive in. Firstly i beleive you are all bored and are in need of searching for a beleif when really u dont even know who you are. You are all manipulated in the cause for evil However should you want Jesus in your lives well he is but your looking in the wrong places in order to find him, he is inside you all.

If you want him in your life then he already is. But inorder to find him first take a look at your lives. Do you honestly think he will help you? You will all find jesus within but you must know ones self. 

But because you are so lost in this world then it means your to blind to see.

You are either Good or Evil. You choose? The good will see jesus the Evil will burn in an eternal hell.

02:34 PM Dec 11 2008 |

lovekem

United Kingdom

I love you. Would be the 3 words

02:47 PM Dec 11 2008 |

lovekem

United Kingdom

I love you. Would be the 3 words

02:47 PM Dec 11 2008 |

shad84

shad84

United States

thanks for the comments,.................uhmmmmm i bet y'all that when he comes many folks will be supwised wont they,huh?.............they wont be expecting him will they?

read along fewwas

07:42 PM Dec 11 2008 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

Will you really back to save us?

07:50 PM Dec 11 2008 |