Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is the best country u have visited or want to travel to ...

Nightvision

United Arab Emirates

Let's see ur opinions abt this Cool

I'm from saudia arabia, really didn't travel a lot as far i have visited few places but the best until now uae Embarassed

i would like to travel to turkey one day as it has beautiful views Innocent 

01:15 AM Dec 13 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

DS

DS

Algeria

Well, there is many places I would like to visit, my mother thinks that I'm crazy because everytime I change my mind but I always say "we can dream it's FREE". I will not talk about Saudi arabia, because every Muslim dreams to go there for hadj (inshAllah I will do it someday) so I will say Syria and India. I love Syria because I feel that people there are very kind and nice, they still care about there traditions and I think that Syria is a very Arabic country, we feel that in there daily life (at least they still talk Arabic "The TRUE Arabic language"). About India, well for me India = Mysterious and Magical, ok there is a lot of poor people there, they have a lot of proplems  , the real life is complitly different from what we see in movies, I know all that, but I still like India.

Hope everyone could make his dream become true, good luck for allSmile

08:14 AM Dec 13 2008 |

TranceGirl85

Netherlands

I still haven't been to USA and Holland yet,i would like to see these 2 countries.. USA,cause this is a country of crazy life ;)..Holland..cause there were born the best Djs of this world who make music making me happy.

10:28 PM Dec 13 2008 |

me4bigbear

me4bigbear

China

traveling abroad is my dream.But, I think if I have time I should travel all places of my country first,china is the beautiful country and there is all kinds of culture in differenet place.
Why not travel to china ?

11:18 AM Dec 14 2008 |

xuemei1984

xuemei1984

China

Yes ,China is good country.

And I want to visit Holland.I like Holland because I like it's landscape,so if I get a chance to go abroad I will chose to visit Holland.

11:36 AM Dec 14 2008 |

Jasmi

Jasmi

China

I want to visit Paris and Provence!I like lavender, i  think Paris is a romantic city!

03:13 PM Dec 14 2008 |

Nightvision

United Arab Emirates

yeah i would like to go to china, but first i wanna finish the nearest countires :D

I mean when u look around all countries u like to go thought them all and really hard to choose cuz each country has a unique thing differ than others. 

As other mentioned it i like to add paris and japan Cry

10:01 PM Dec 14 2008 |

20mfd02

Azerbaijan

I recommend you to visit Vienna. I was there three times and each time I discovered something special. My last trip there took place a week ago and the city was getting ready to the Christmas. All central streets and squares were decorated with lights. Everything reminded incoming holiday. 

03:13 PM Dec 16 2008 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

Spain in the best country I have been to. And I want to go to Armenia

11:23 PM Dec 18 2008 |

20mfd02

Azerbaijan

Armenia is our neighbour country, but I can't say that they behave themselves as a real neighbour. You should much think before travel there. Armenians have some special features which differ them from all others. Only they can fight with priests from other nations near Jesus grave, only they can live in your motherland country for long time and suddenly begin shouting about the independence, only they can destroy a whole town at the end of 20th century and cry about pseudo-genocide. Believe me our people knows real face of armenians.

04:11 PM Dec 19 2008 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

I have been to some capitals. Each of them was different formidable. Just Paris of them had another picture due to its old buildings. I d prefer to see how the people live in their country to the places itself. So I would like to go everywhere in the world and spend some time with their inhabitants.  Places become interesting because of their people.

07:53 PM Dec 19 2008 |