Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

selfish friend

friend4ever

United Arab Emirates

Hi friends,Hope you all doing well. Guess if you have a friend in your life who is selfish, how would you behave with him/her???

Now a days most of the people are selfish, when they feeling alone or need someone to share or spend their time, they just remember you, but when they find someone or start everything good happing with them they just forget or actually better to say they just behaving like a selfish people. May God bless all who are like this, but always keep in your mind OLD IS A GOLD!!!

06:23 PM Mar 16 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

shak

shak

Pakistan

Sorry Selfish, all fingers r not equal, u can think for someone else like this but not for ur Selfish.

Just turn ur face and U can see same blend of ur friendship in my heart. always waiting for Ugly 

09:26 AM Mar 17 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

i remember there is a chinese song  it says" my friend do u still remember me? if u are suffering misfortunate  plz let me know  and if u are in happiness plz leave me…....."i think if u want to make friends with others u shouldn't expect of them too much what u expect shoud be they are leading a happy life….....so no news is good news….....when they don't keep in touch with u it means everything is ok…...

12:54 PM Mar 17 2007 |

shak

shak

Pakistan

Plz come back, i m nothing without U.

08:38 PM Mar 18 2007 |

samirah

samirah

Saudi Arabia

i do not know what to say about friendship..

i may not achieve mutual friendship!! 

they may not look at me as friend!!

why i lay the blame on others !!

01:29 PM Mar 19 2012 |

DE_CARVALLO

United Arab Emirates

I totally agree with youSmile, but at the same time, we are responsible of keeping our relations with our friends as well, even if they are getting far, you have to try to bring them closer and closer and give them some kind of excuses for their absencesWink

05:11 AM Mar 20 2012 |

reyas

reyas

Saudi Arabia

come on guys, there are many  selfish friends we deal with during our life it’s someting that can’t be dicussible, but we also and some how dealing with our friends selfishly Sealed

so take this advice from me guys try to exmine your friends from the begining and keep the good ones.

07:05 PM Mar 20 2012 |