Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

when you have something sad, you keep it quite or you share it with your friends?

christinaftu

Viet Nam

Really sometimes I am not open enough to tell my friends about my problems. Probably, I am afraid that my friends don't totally understand my situation so they can't absolutely sympathize with  me. But sometimes I am quite coward and I don't dare to speak out what I think, SO  I always feel depress. I really want to share everything with my best friends but maybe I don't know how.

07:33 AM Mar 20 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

friend4ever

United Arab Emirates

hi,

If they are really your best friends they will understand you, but always remember there is some talks which you have to keep it with your self .

08:08 AM Mar 20 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

it depends on what kind of the problem is….....In fact in most circumstances, friend just help us relieve our feelings .u just need a person to listen to what u say…if he/she is your true friend he/she will be patient to share your feelings with u.but at last it is u who can help youself step out of mess.and when u choose the person u want to ask for help, do remember he/she is free.  i mean he/she have time or u will trouble him/her…

but abosolutely not everything

09:58 AM Mar 20 2007 |

ashtenia

ashtenia

Finland

It's quite hard for me to share problem kind of things with anyone :/

I often tell my friends about my problems but talking about them is difficult.

05:03 PM Mar 20 2007 |

shak

shak

Pakistan

Yes, i like to share with my best and ugly friend only, not anyone else.

02:33 PM Mar 21 2007 |

Libmo

China

take it easy….Deeply  Breathing…Then Go Bath!

07:32 AM Mar 22 2007 |

vera chen

vera chen

China

sometimes i will share with my best friend. but sometimes i will write my mood on the webs.

02:38 AM Mar 23 2007 |

kyle86

kyle86

China

sometimes,i keep it quite,because i don't want my friends share this sad thing with me,and if i am very sad,i don't want talk anything more.so I like keep silent or go to bed or go shopping.

02:55 AM Mar 23 2007 |

Libmo

China

yeah… I agree with you .that is very good ways

02:59 AM Mar 23 2007 |

colombac

Viet Nam

usually keep  it…

07:54 PM Apr 11 2013 |