Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

*Who Is Left-handed In HERE???!!!

narges

narges

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

lefthanded kitchen tools!  *left-handed`s kitchen tools!

Who is left-handed in here???!!!! i`m a left-handed girl!..... How much do you know about left-handeds? Are you unique left-handed in your family?

Do you have any problems as a left-handed?

About just 10% of people around the world are left-handed! japanese mans had right to divorce if their women were left-handed!

In quickness of meditation this people are exceptional! left-handeds desire to earn more money!

Persons who work with two hands;when they facing to the new information, have more ability to change their opinions that it help them to see both sides of case!

The left-handed persons are less related! it means that they have more independence! because they have to find harmony with a world that have`nt make for them!

A doctor says:left-handed in contrast with social pressures have more resistance!because of having autonomous urges!

Left-handeds have more harmony toward right-handeds!a left-handed person can use her/his right hand for doing her/his works more easier than a right-handed!

It seems that left-handeds are able to replacement.

On the whole the left-handeds are more flexible,more intelligent,more agreeable than right-handeds!

The left-handed global day is 13 August!

12:40 AM Jan 15 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

adrianasparvolli

Brazil

That´s crazy!

I´m left handed and my birthday is 13 august!!!

01:14 AM Jan 15 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Me tooSmile.

07:00 AM Jan 15 2009 |

andilee

andilee

United Kingdom

I'm left handed, but can write equally well with both, and play guitar right handed. In fact, I can write with both hands at the same time – silly trick I learned to do do when I was bored in high school!

Andi

11:05 AM Jan 15 2009 |

CIC_SibeL

CIC_SibeL

Turkey

when i was a kid, my teahcer made me used to write with both hand..

I can write in left and right..

and generally use right hand :))

but always try to practise left one too..Becoz i believe, when doing so, my mind will be powerer :)

06:58 PM Jan 16 2009 |

narges

narges

Image description

Most left-handers draw figures facing to the right. There is a high tendency in twins for one to be left-handed Stuttering and dyslexia occur more often in left-handers (particularly if they are forced to change their writing hand as a child, like King of England George VI). Left-handers adjust more readily to seeing underwater. Left-handers excel particularly in tennis, baseball, swimming and fencing Left-handers usually reach puberty 4 to 5 months after right-handers 4 of the 5 original designers of the Macintosh computer were left-handed 1 in 4 Apollo astronauts were left-handed – 250% more than the normal level. Left-handers are generally more intelligent, better looking, imaginative and multi-talented than right handers

Image description

10:42 PM Jan 16 2009 |

narges

narges

so adrianasparvolli u  r a originally left-handed!!!! ;)

10:45 PM Jan 16 2009 |

_jaedeN_

_jaedeN_

Turkey

My left hand is useless. I only use it for shift Undecided

11:05 PM Jan 16 2009 |

narges

narges

1. Super Lefties
Some people think of left-handedness as a problem, but we know better! Right handers are wired into the logical left half of the brain, which makes them sensible, reasonable and DULL.
Left-handers are wired into the artistic right hemisphere of the brain which makes them imaginative, creative, witty, obsessive, infuriating, delightful and original but NEVER DULL
Of 12 astronauts who have walked on the moon, 4 were left-handers (including the second ever, Buzz Aldrin). That is 1 in 3 rather than the 1 in 10 you would normally expect
Left-handers are twice as likely to qualify for MENSA, the high IQ society
A full THIRD of all US presidents since 1945 have been left-handed
Your sense of humour is in the right side of the brain (left-hand dominant). It is no accident that so many of the great comics have been left-handed
Left-handers have better 3-dimensional awareness and precision, this explains why there are so many great left-handed tennis players and why there are a lot of left-handed architects
2. Left-Handers Survey Results
Did you know that 74% of left handers eat right-handed, that is with the knife in their right hand when used with a fork as well, but 88% change over to use the knife in their LEFT hand when cutting with just a knife.
3. Left-Handed Scissors
The thing that most left-handers want is a proper pair of scissors, but did you know why they are left-handed? Apart from having the grips moulded or ground for comfort in the left hand, they have the blades fully reversed so that the left blade is always on top.
This means that you can see your cutting line and the natural squeezing motion of your hand pushes the blades together rather than apart.
Have you ever seen child trying to peer over the top of their scissors and bending the paper between the blades so it tears; that is the effect of back-to-front right-handed scissors and one of the reasons left-handers get a reputation as being awkward, but neither you nor they have to put up with it!

12:53 AM Jan 20 2009 |

narges

narges

12:56 AM Jan 20 2009 |

narges

narges

01:08 AM Jan 20 2009 |