Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what is the life meaning for you?

zlatan_

zlatan_

Bulgaria

l think the life is freedom and what you want doing….

02:01 PM Mar 25 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

orel m

orel m

Israel

nice to meat you zlatan.. 

i think the life is friendships love and family.. without it life is differenf..

have a nice day..

03:49 PM Mar 25 2007 |

zlatan_

zlatan_

Bulgaria

nice to meet you.
l agree you.
the life difficult for student.

05:09 PM Mar 27 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

life sucks unless your mean to all … has any one tried to be mean to people?

07:50 PM Mar 27 2007 |

DISSER

DISSER

China

life, in my part,is do the right things you like,get whate you wants.Friends to share your happiness and sadness,and back what you wanna do.also, an appropriate aim in your life is the motive to live in.when u achieve you aim one day you'll feel the life is meaning!!!!!

12:36 AM Mar 28 2007 |

akhter

akhter

Pakistan

As far as my knowledge is concened about life, It is the precious bounty of Almighty God & It is trusty thing for us from God. So we must take care about over life & we fullfill the all obligation that we have. We always think about the huminity. If we care of others then people will think about us positavely automatically wheather they belongs to your conuntry, your city or your family.

05:35 AM Mar 28 2007 |

quynhanh

Viet Nam

The meaning of my life? Thank you for asking this question. I have never ask myself: What is the meaning of my life?

Um…I have to think. I'm 15 years old. My nice is not always nice, but nothing in the world is perfect. I have had many mistakes,but I understand that I can do again. I have sadness, but I can do my life better with more happyness. I'll try my best, and I will have to think carefully…

I have never ask this question. But I've tried to become a good girl.

Oh, the meaning of my life. I think it's love. It's knowledge. It's all I have now…

10:15 AM Mar 28 2007 |

rohini23

rohini23

India

hello friend

i agree with you when we achive the aim,we find the meaning of life, but its not easy way in this way we found more difficulties and some joy and that is a life.

12:00 PM Mar 28 2007 |

zlatan_

zlatan_

Bulgaria

thanks everyone for your idea share with us….

04:38 PM Mar 28 2007 |

Catrachita

Catrachita

Honduras

God and loved ones, that’s whatt gives meaning to my life.

06:28 PM Mar 28 2007 |

zlatan_

zlatan_

Bulgaria

l think the life meaning is very dfficult…
what about you?

04:04 PM Mar 29 2007 |