Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Traveling

diniaalfaro

Norway

I was reading the ” Real Live” of this week and that remerber me the last time that I was traveling. I traveled from Costa Rica to Norway, so I needed to stop in three differents airports.
The security in all of them was very hard. They put something in the shoes and then they made some kind of test to see if there are some dangerous thing that could be used to hurt somebody into the place. Also before you abord into the plane they checked carefully all your bags and your shoes.

12:11 PM Mar 08 2002 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gsglei

China

I have been to Guilin China.I must say the scenery is so beautiful ,and Lijiang river is so clean and pure green.I went there with 6 girls.It is a big team.And we had a wonderful time .You can bargain with peddles in Yangshuo,so with very little money I bought lots of souvenirs.

07:09 AM Mar 09 2002 |

sirenfairy

China

Come to Suzhou, China!!!
It is a beautiful place here. You can visit many well kept private gardens with long history, and enjoy the fresh air, agreeable spring.

01:40 PM May 23 2002 |