Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Be Peruvian it's a CRIME??? COME ON LEAVE A COMMENT!!!

sentinel2008

Peru

I write this post because in all the world there are many people who discriminate against Peruvians. I know some Peruvians are Thieves, Swindlers, Drug addicts, Alcoholics, Smoking, Corruption, Terrorism, Bad government (It's a pitty, in all the world exist thats persons not only in Peru!!!).The people can not generalize!!!. Here in Peru the most are friendly and kindly. The people can't say Peruvians are the most bad in the world or Peruvians are losers or for last some Peruvian have all the bad things. Here in e-baby are many people when you would like be your friend. These people decline your friend request (i have 65 rejected invitations). And when other people add you in msn, then you speak with them and you say "I'm from Peru" them finishing erasing you.I can assure you would like to see you can ask to my friends of here!!!. I'm a good person =).I'm friendly and kindly. If you  I like make new friends and learn many languages :D. I like all kind of music (even in many languages =) ) but more Oldies (rock 80's,retro and billboard 60's).
Now all the world are in crisis except Peru fortunately, because Peru have manyyy food, many resources and many feedstock!!.WE HAVE MANY FISH :D:D IN OUR COUNTRY WE HAVE 200 MILES BUT I HATE WHEN OTHER COUNTRIES GO INSIDE OUR 200 MILES AND STOLE OUR FISH WITH THEIR FACTORY SHIPS!!!!!! (FOR EXAMPLE RUSSIA, USA, ETC) THAT COUNTRIES SHOULD BUY OUR FISH!! NO STOLE!!!.You must give thanks for the food they eat every day as some are Peruvian!!!. The potatoe are Peruvian!!! The best lemon is the Peruvian!!!.It's a pitty that a country so rich in resources have a poor people!!! I'm not rich or poor, just a medium class people now (before i was poor) now there are 50% of poor).If you someday wanna visit Peru (I hope =) ) you will notice how amazing it is that country!!! Have many: have all climates of the world (Here are food in all the year), you can live in a climate that you like!!!.In Peru we have snow yes snow but not in the capital!!. we don't have tornados and hurrican only little tremors =). Here are many tourism!! You should visit Machupicchu, it's a one of seven wonderfuls. I don't wanna say "Peru is the best country" only want you know recognize that although "we are a developing country " we have many good things!!! and many creativity!!!. You can addme and see a one different person. My e-mail is: andres_lsanchez@live.com

04:15 AM Feb 01 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gkisseberth

Germany

Anyway if you wanna call "spanish" to Castellano, I like Latin American Spanish and Peruvian Pronunciation) is the best =)

My Spanish isn't good enough to be able to tell the difference between ccents from different countries much, but Colombians see their version of the language as the best.

04:11 PM Feb 04 2009 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

you are wrong, Spanish is the wrong name of Castellano, actually Spanish are a lot of languages like Castellano, Catalan, Gallego, Vasque, etc, etc. Here in Latin America we dont notice the difference but in Spain people do.

05:13 PM Feb 04 2009 |

Yuli^ ^

Yuli^ ^

Peru

mmm (U.U) well, i dont know if it is spanish or castellano but i dont notice a huge diference. i only say when someone ask to you " what is ur mother language?"...What is ur answer? what do you say? xD! ¬¬

10:25 PM Feb 04 2009 |

Bauhin

Bauhin

Peru

Come on friends, I feel more proud to be from Arequipa Hahaha, if you don't know this place is part of Peru and is greatfull hahaha, just little kidding I have never felt discrimination, come on give me a break we have to much to be proud, specialy ANCIENT CULTURE maybe we change direction when foreing people invaded our country but that is other history, well that's all

all the best for everyone

12:29 PM Oct 29 2010 |

sozi 56

Pakistan

I’m really impressed that there so much about this subject that been uncovered and you did

it so well, with so much class. Good one you, man! Really great stuff here.

Subaru Forester

06:03 PM Jul 20 2011 |