Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Coming to The United States. Experiences of life.......

insania0223

United States

Hello,My name is yenifer I have been in USA for a year and 4 months. I am from colombia and right now I  am 22 years old which means I spent 21 years In  my adorable country Colombia. Living here in USA has been a double experience, experience of sadness and hapiness. Sadness=My Family does not live here            People do not have time to share with others, i do not even have time.Our jobs consume most of ourselves.            Time is money            Customer service the hardest thingHappiness= I have achieved things I couldn't over my country                I found the love of my life(My boyfriend Dany)                Seasons are beautiful here in VA                Nature is just spectacular.well, just a little bit of my experience. and the last thing I want to learn more english.Thanks                  

03:58 PM Mar 29 2007 |