Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why do they accept the Islam ?

just---girl

Saudi Arabia

Alsalam Alikum

Hiii members how r u .. I miss u … sorry for apsent but I had exams and I finished them  :)

I want to talk about serious subject

many members in Englishbabay sent to me and askd about Islam

so that as I promised them I prepared this with collections

Mashallah. A young boy recites Quran

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_xil-wHMlQ&feature=related

Priest converts to Islam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBTS4JwyDLc&feature=related

European Scientist converts to Islam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IspK651RpY

Christian professor Converted to ISLAM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkhBYryljl0&feature=related

Can Muslim Women Doctors Care For Men?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUFlNNSS5Hc

12:12 PM Feb 08 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

aryos,

"Why do you think the people who are converting to Islam are clever and not sick? while the others are sick?"

who said "sick"......no friend, they don't only know  what is islam….that's all…not sick…..i'm sure if the others know like what the convertes know , i think they will change their mind…

06:02 AM Feb 17 2009 |

TheTurk

TheTurk

Turkey

Sometimes in mosque , i'm thankin Allah that created me on region i borned..Thanks Allah i'm muslim..That's fate of a human , choosin his/her own religios according to it's family and common religios in country..Who could predict that we'll be Muslim ? We could be Christian , Jewish or Shamanist at Born, but even though that's , some people can change his/her religios for the things they had in life , like marring with some1 from opposite religios , effective life experience , meeting with a new religios at unexpected conditions..Pray for Allah and ask for right way..

03:37 PM Feb 17 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"dear my friend, please understand me, my idea is that to let everybody believes in what he/she thinks it's the right thing, and if Allah is there as we believe , Allah will decide about him/her."

first, i wrote DEAR fabs, he said to me: DEAR? r u homoexual?!!!.....i wonder what in word "dear".....just to attack me pesronaly away of the topic…also others…

second, no one force any one to convert coz the verse " no compulsion in religion"....all what happened here is just to show who don't know…...and if u follow up MOONMAN A CONVERTER HERE topics or posts u will relize that…...not all ppl like u live in islamic country…among muslims….so knowledge is easy for them…...

03:48 PM Feb 17 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"dear my friend, please understand me, my idea is that to let everybody believes in what he/she thinks it's the right thing, and if Allah is there as we believe , Allah will decide about him/her."

first, i wrote DEAR fabs, he said to me: DEAR? r u homoexual?!!!.....i wonder what in word "dear".....just to attack me pesronaly away of the topic…also others…

second, no one force any one to convert coz the verse " no compulsion in religion"....all what happened here is just to show who don't know…...and if u follow up MOONMAN A CONVERTER HERE topics or posts u will relize that…...not all ppl like u live in islamic country…among muslims….so knowledge is easy for them…...

03:48 PM Feb 17 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Actually, you said 'darling', then you said 'dear' alone, not 'dear friend'.  There's a difference in expression there.

Well, I think it worked. You'll think twice before saying those words that way again.

04:12 PM Feb 17 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

Definitions of dear on the Web:

• beloved: dearly loved
  • with or in a close or intimate relationship; "a good friend"; "my sisters and brothers are near and dear"
  • dearly: with affection; "she loved him dearly"; "he treats her affectionately"
  • earnest; "one's dearest wish"; "devout wishes for their success"; "heartfelt condolences"
  • dearly: at a great cost; "he paid dearly for the food"; "this cost him dear"
  • lamb: a sweet innocent mild-mannered person (especially a child)
  • costly: having a high price; "costly jewelry"; "high-priced merchandise"; "much too dear for my pocketbook"; "a pricey restaurant"

04:27 PM Feb 17 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Read the rest of it. I was being sarcastic.

If you want to take what I wrote out of context, then spread it on a few hundred pro-Palestinian sites, go ahead. I always thought you were that much of a fool.

11:38 PM Feb 17 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

ARYOS,

"when i said dear , i meant to talk with you using friendly way, but if you don't understand english , it's your mistake.

we have the same word in Arabic (al 3azeez), and you can say it for your father , brother …... it's just to show your good feeling
."

u got me wrong, i know of course dear mean عزيزى  and my words r clear…i wonder how u get me wrong….i just show u how he deal? how he distort words….

so , sorry if misunderstanding happened through reading or writting…

"i don't know moonman. sorry, can you tell me how i can see his/her topics?."

i'll raise his topic for u….and i touch from ur words that u r a respectful man

urs

osesame

salam

06:35 AM Feb 18 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

i think if some one has clean heart and accpets to love the others,he/she knows God (Allah) and the God lives in his/her heart whatever his/her religion is.

Excellent words!!

03:38 PM Feb 18 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"i think if some one has clean heart and accpets to love the others,he/she knows God (Allah) and the God lives in his/her heart whatever his/her religion is."

RIGHT, WHAT U SAID…..AND FORGIVE ME IF TOLD U SOMETHING HERE U DON;T KNOW…AND I DIDN'T SAY U R RESPONSIBLE FOR OTHERS OF COURSE

AT ALL EVENTS, THANKS FOR UR KIND MORALS, I HOPE OTHERS LEARN FROM U THAT

SALAMSmile

URS

OSESAME

03:43 PM Feb 18 2009 |