Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

1-Can you complete this story? :) I bet, you can. Just imagine and write!(Feb-11st-09)

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Imagine you just had an amazing first date. You went out for a delicious dinner, had a great conversation, made eyes at each other all night. Now, you're sitting in the car, getting ready to….....

(Source: e-baby, English Lessons-Love Songs)

10:33 AM Feb 11 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Nice Blink :) , but that dream must be gone on a bit, you may wake up  later….

11:32 AM Feb 11 2009 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Be free in your dream ;) Enjoy it! It is between us…

12:08 PM Feb 11 2009 |

istanbul_fatih_i

Turkey

and ther r die :)).

12:16 PM Feb 11 2009 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Sorry Fatih, I couldn't understand it clearly…

Aren't there any people who complete this story except Blink? There are many variations about end of the story…

12:34 PM Feb 11 2009 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Tunabige, I can say you aren't a romantic person :) How can you think to tell a joke in that romantic atmosphere? Did you do it in the past? If you did, I wonder result ;)

03:15 PM Feb 11 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

.... getting ready to say him a cool sentence..KissBut still couldn't find the best one :)Embarassed

then suddenly i saw a little kid on road..Sealed. Ohh i wanna stop.. Noo! It is too near :P

Crashhhhhhh…. Crash…...

Cry

I think he died.. Ughhh what should i do ? I am so young to go to the prison.. no i never can live in prison!Surprised

soo should think something diffirent…

................. still thinking… :S

Ohh i found!! I will go away from here… Already anyone didn't see me…

Ohh so sorry little dead kid! I sould leave you alone here…

Let's dear darling, Run waay…

Laughing

((How bad i am))

04:13 PM Feb 11 2009 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Tunabige, if someone wants to write a story he doesn't have to live that s/he writes in. Imagine, I will wrire a story about murder, before writing should I get that experience about that? Ofcourse not!

But this is different, you can say. I don't know how old you are , but hope soon you feel that emotion. Actually, be carefull that feeling (love) hurt people but though we know it, we  want to live that feeling again and again. This is interesting situation.

04:21 PM Feb 11 2009 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

My sister CIC, you aren't a romantic person, either :))) so sorry. But,  creativeness is nice. I guess, you like  tension stories.Thanks.

04:26 PM Feb 11 2009 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Mc Kie, why do you think like that? What did you try to do? :) Tell us, please.

04:28 PM Feb 11 2009 |

oblivion07

oblivion07

Syrian Arab Republic

Getting ready to Thank her for the lovely time .. and then before we arrive at  her house .. the car starts to make strange noises .. cracking noises and it loses power and then it stop dead stop in the middle of the street.. the people behind us starts to honk like crazy .. never taking their hands of the horn :P I feel so embarrassed ,and the stupid car won`t start again .. she feels so awkward and can`t stand it .. she leaves the car and take a taxi home :P 

Then .. you wake up .. realizing that it was a dream .. finding you are in a back ally sleeping in a wet box :P knowing that even in ur dreams you will never have the happy ending you desire :P

and for the circle to be complete .. you saw the car you saw in the dream .. drives by so fast and splashing water all over you and u hear the woman giggle and laugh :P and you won`t know is the moisture on your face is water .. or the tears that are running like a river

pretty cruel life .. ain`t ??

04:29 PM Feb 11 2009 |