Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

请Obama接听黑莓手机

Tsaokuohua

China

请Obama接听黑莓手机

我真诚的希望白宫的彪形大汉没有把小O的黑莓手机没收,不阻断这个和平民百姓交往的通道。

报纸上说,Obama总统的改革中有一项,是提高税收,增加富人的支出,把聚集起来的资金去接济穷人。虽然我是穷人,可能是这项改革的受益者,但是我要对黑莓手机说:这个政策不好。发展经济要按照一定的规律来,每个人都能发展才叫发展;富人不能发展,让穷人大发展,那是鼓惑。无产阶级过多的拥有了财富,是会为社会添乱的。只要富人们不为富不仁,我们希望他越富越好。

象偶们总裁比尔盖茨,说他是美国首富,现在他把470亿归到公司名下,自己去搞世界慈善了。他们的富足,恰恰是增加了社会民主、增加了社会保障。我想,如果比尔盖茨的财富归国家所有,象在我们这儿,好多情况下是为贪官增加了挥霍的自由度,不会真正走到穷人手中。

一个政府的建设,要象阳光一样普照大地,去促进万物生长,而不是象打起一束聚光灯,照亮某一个点或者是某一群人。

黑莓手机,现在还在Obama手中吗?

11:14 AM Mar 22 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Reddogrog

Reddogrog

United States

I THOUGHT THIS WAS englishbaby not CHINA BABY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

04:18 PM Mar 22 2009 |

Tsaokuohua

China

OK,then i translate.

at the forum some do tran for me for many.

10:38 AM Mar 26 2009 |

Tsaokuohua

China

请Obama接听黑莓手机

Please Obama Answering the BlackBerry Mobile Phone

我真诚的希望白宫的彪形大汉没有把小O的黑莓手机没收,不阻断这个和平民百姓交往的通道。

I sincerely hope the White House did not Confiscation BlackBerry mobile phone of Obama ,and do not close the passage between the civilian population.

报纸上说,Obama总统的改革中有一项,是提高税收,以增加富人的支出,把聚集起来的资金去接济穷人。虽然我是穷人,可能是这项改革的受益者,但是我要对黑莓手机说:这个政策不好。

Newspaper said, president Obama has the reform one is to raise taxes, increase spending of the rich, together the money to help poor . Although I was poor, probably are the beneficiaries of this reform, but I want said to BlackBerry mobile phone: not this policy

发展经济要按照一定的规律来,每个人都能发展才叫发展;富人不能发展,让穷人大发展,那是鼓惑。无产阶级过多的拥有了财富,是会为社会添乱的。只要富人们不为富不仁,我们希望他越富越好。

Economic development in accordance with the Rules,

development of every one can be called development; the rich should not develop, so that the great development of the poor, it is bad(鼓惑). Proletariat have too much wealth for the society are the添乱destroy the structure of society. As the rich people do not heartless, we would like them to become even richer the better.

02:17 AM Mar 29 2009 |

Tsaokuohua

China

象偶们总裁比尔盖茨,说他是美国首富,现在他把470亿归到公司名下,自己去搞世界慈善了。他们的富足,恰恰是增加了社会民主、增加了社会保障。我想,如果比尔盖茨的财富归国家所有,象在我们这儿,好多情况下是为贪官增加了挥霍的自由度,不会真正走到穷人手中。

As our president Bill Gates, said he was the richest in the United States, and now he put his the 47 billion to under the Microsoft Copration,that he do charity of the world.Their wealth, that is increase of social democracy, is increase of social security. I think that if Bill Gates's wealth to the country of all, as at our here, a lot of cases,  has increased the freedom of Corrupt officials spending, not will really come to the poor.

一个政府的建设,要象阳光一样普照大地,去促进万物生长,而不是象打起一束聚光灯,照亮某一个点或者是某一群人。
Construction a government, want the same as the sun shines the earth, to promote the growth of all things, rather than playing like a bunch of the spotlight to illuminate a single point or certain a group of people.

黑莓手机,现在还在Obama手中吗?

BlackBerry mobile phone, now still is in Obana hands ?

02:42 AM Mar 29 2009 |

Tsaokuohua

China

Now I translate above,Englishbaby,Chinesebaby all come here.

02:47 AM Mar 29 2009 |