Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Who's God?

mehdi_dolati

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

It's a simple question ofcourse. Can you answer it easiliy too?!!

08:43 PM Apr 06 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

MeM

MeM

United Arab Emirates

well my god is Alah Innocent it as simple as that

i think that we have one god becase it cant be more than one or the world will be destroed you only have to think

who do you believe in ? 

09:14 AM Apr 10 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

very good uday that nice …

02:28 PM Apr 10 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

as for your q mem i stoped believing in god long time ago dont ask me why but i just did..now i believe in my self .

02:29 PM Apr 10 2007 |

doctor84

Azerbaijan

There is no god but ALLAH. who is Allah? Allah created you and gave you everything you have. for example brain and tongue. but some people dont use their brain and cannot find Allah and say with their tongues that Allah  doesnt exist. but i want  to ask them a ques. how they occured in this world? how?if my thought isnt true please say me and reply? I think that everyone"s first duty in this world is to find his origin and what is his mission? thank you…

03:11 PM Apr 10 2007 |

all eyes on me

Saudi Arabia

MEM .. WAHT YOU HAVE SAIDE IS ENOGHE FOR WHOM HAS DIFFRINE THINKING ..

I MEAN WAHT ARE YOU SAYING .. "THING" .. IF ARE THERE MANY GOD'S ..? WAHT WILL HAPPEN ..?

BUT I WANT TO SAY TO BLACK"N"BLUE  !!!!...    Are you a muslem ..?

WAHT YOU HAVE SAID IS VERY VERY DANGEROUS ON YOU AND IN YOUR BLODY LIFE .. YOU SHOULD BE ON THE WAY WHICH IS YOUR COUNTRY ON IT

OK.. DON'T SAY ANY MORE LIKE THISYOU ARE VERY WEAK INFRONT OF ALLAH ..

AND YOU SOHULDE GO BACK ..

10:04 PM Apr 10 2007 |

Anano

Anano

Georgia

I mean myself=)

11:17 PM Apr 10 2007 |

MeM

MeM

United Arab Emirates

black what ever :) 

all eyes on you :) i want to tell you that i didn't said anything wrong

some one said that there are many gods and itold him or her to think it couldn't be and i have no power to force any one to belive in Alah, so they can believe in what ever they like and i didn't said THING i said think it as simple is that !!!!ARe you Amuslim?

thanx any way

oh doctor i didn't anderstand your point :)

11:20 AM Apr 11 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

hey yeall if i respect your believs now how do you think i will feel you should do the same and respect mine ok and any ways i never liked this Q att all i hate when ppl start saying oh your not thins your not that so stop it ..its my life and if there is something like god or heavens and hells then i wanna go to hell its my choise.

03:22 PM Apr 11 2007 |

all eyes on me

Saudi Arabia

mem .. don't missunderstand me .. i got your point .. and i want to say thank you for you .. that is what i wanted to say .. and of coures i won't force any to belive in Allah .. because you have written the right THINK Ii want to say JAZAK ALLAH KOL KEEAR

06:49 PM Apr 11 2007 |

MeM

MeM

United Arab Emirates

black first of all if your talking to me , i didn't  said anything to get mad at me !!

you said that there are many god and i replyed at you whats wrong here and when you talk every thing seems to you like your joking so its not my folt first you said that you believe in yourself then you said there are many gods its all your folt if you want ppl to respect you talk right and let as see that your serios otherwise dont come to me coz i'm not going to hear any thing from someone who don't have any clear belives and i really don't care if you respect what i said.so when you will be serios come and talk to me thank you any way thanx oh and by the way i never cared about you go to hell ;b

all eyes on you thanx and sorry for missunderstood you :)

07:54 PM Apr 11 2007 |