Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you do if you discover that your best friend doesn't tell you everything?

dhouha89

dhouha89

Tunisia

Normally,there isn't things to hide between friends cause you are supposed to share everything

so,what would you do if you discover that your best friend doesn't tell you everything?

06:06 PM Apr 16 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jinn_daniels

India

I wud do absolutely nthng,i thnk every 1 needs thr space n should have thr privacy,i wud b more thn happy 2 accept whatever hes cmfrtable of sayng :)

06:11 PM Apr 16 2009 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

I shoudn't knew every thing about my best friend :S

07:29 PM Apr 16 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

nothing.. my friend tell meeverything.. but if she wont i wont do nothin :p coz its her decision thate she want to tell me everything :]

07:50 PM Apr 16 2009 |

medical

medical

Oman

I will do nothing

she can tell what ever she want and not tell what ever she want Laughing it id up to  her.

08:32 PM Apr 16 2009 |

dhouha89

dhouha89

Tunisia

eventhough you discover that these things don't worth to be hidden????????

11:13 AM Apr 17 2009 |

Rahma MD

Rahma MD

Indonesia

I would understand his/her choice to hide a few things from me. I mean, though we r bestfriend, we can't tell everything. There would be many things that we share each other but also there would be a few things that we can't tell to her/his.

01:04 PM Apr 17 2009 |

Mitra

Mitra

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

i will do nothing every body has his or her privecy ofcourse!

03:16 PM Apr 17 2009 |

meghag

meghag

Qatar

Best friend usualy share /tell something,but while she/ he doesnt tell anything how he/ she can be best friend?

08:20 AM Apr 18 2009 |

christinehan

China

best friend doesn't mean that you know everything about each other.i think distance makes you get much closer.

08:34 AM Apr 18 2009 |

JoAnna

JoAnna

Poland

We can't be so naive and belive that our friends tell us everything. Do you tell every little thing about you, your life, your feelings your friend? I don't think so. Everyone need to have own secrets, that kind of secrets wich can't be known by other, people. I know that my friend doesn't tell me everything and I don't tell her everything, but I know that isn't bad. 

05:22 PM Apr 19 2009 |