Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

make friends who also wants to improve the english

terry1008

terry1008

China

hi,my name is terry ,a chinese boy .i want to make friends to improve the english each other .can you help me ?thank you in advince .

i 'm waiting for you .friends .come on ,contact me .my MSN is terry821008,hotmail

because the msn 's address will be hided by the net ,so i just use the comma instead of the @.so ,pardon me .

09:00 AM Apr 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

american-English

United States

Please remember to start each sentence with a capital letter.

03:46 AM Jun 09 2007 |

american-English

United States

Pigtail,

What you want to say at the end is " Please be welcome to contact  me"

03:49 AM Jun 09 2007 |

american-English

United States

Hello 2480065,

What you want to say is" I want my son's English to be the best in the future"

03:52 AM Jun 09 2007 |

huycomf

huycomf

Viet Nam

hello!!! who can help me improve the listening skill. it is terrible for me!!!Cry  thank in advance!!!

05:31 AM Jun 09 2007 |

huycomf

huycomf

Viet Nam

"street talk" is difficult for me to listen and understand!!! help me. i'm from Vietnam

05:35 AM Jun 09 2007 |

huycomf

huycomf

Viet Nam

hello terry, nice to meet you. i'm from the secondary language of English. i like english

05:39 AM Jun 09 2007 |

american-English

United States

For those who wish to improve listening I suggest listening to English radio and songs. Beware  English songs do not always give good grammer.

Emotional English movies can help with listening because one can learn from the emotions said with the language. I suggest romantic movies, most all can get understanding from the desire of universal love.

08:37 AM Jun 09 2007 |

yuzheng

China

I am new ,I have studied english for many year,but I am not confident to speak it.I hope I can improve my english by communicating with everyone here,I hope we can be good friends.

08:46 AM Jun 09 2007 |

anchen

China

Hi Dave,

my name is Anchen,i think you are kind.

i would like to make friends with you.

And believe it i am also kind. I am a jackaroo,i don't know how to connect with you.So maybe you can connect with me.

12:16 PM Jun 09 2007 |

american-English

United States

Yuzheng,

Remember languages get to begin with a capital letter.  You wanted to say

"I have studied English for many years" – Most things that are more then one get an " s ", alright?

I can help you with written English, it seems that needs attention from you too!

09:23 PM Jun 10 2007 |